Aerosol Test Help?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by Aimless, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Aimless

Aimless New Member

Hi there,
    I recently got a job offer in a foreign country.
    I used to smoke pot often, now I smoke it occasionally. In recent months...I'd say maybe 10 times in the last 2 months... maybe a little more...?

Anywho, got the job offer, but they told me they are going to test me when i get there. They said they will use an aerosol spray that doesn't require blood or anything.

They also said that if i just get a test here in America and get a note saying I passed it, that would work.

So either wait 2 months and take this mystery test I've never heard of, or try to get a test done here.

can I go to a hospital to get a test done? I have no idea where to get a drug test....I cant imagine people often voluntarily going in for a drug test.

Any advice on which I should choose, and if I choose, what to do? I've been reading about how I should start eating a lot and exercise and in a month I should be fine. I'm 6-6'1, and 175 pounds (Pretty thin). I think I have a pretty high metabolism but I don't eat much. I'm more than regular!

Just trying to get some conformation from ya informed folks, I've read so many different things. I don't mind not smoking pot from now on, I didn't much anyway, I'm just trying not to fly overseas and then failing some test that I don't even know works and spending thousands of dollars on nothing.

Thanks for the input!

2. DrugTestDave

DrugTestDave Moderator

You can go to any of the companies that do pre-employment drug testing and they will accommodate you. Just go to Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc. and search:
    "Drug Test" <your_zipcode>

You should find at least a half dozen places.
    Just think, if you fail, you can go back and take another later. That's nice that you have that option.

3. Aimless

Aimless New Member

Ya, but apparently they told me they might just do it anyway regardless of my choice. So any idea what an aerosol test is?

I don't smoke pot anymore, but I used to. and i have no issue with staining, and it will probably be about 2 months from now.

4. DrugTestDave

DrugTestDave Moderator