Discussion in 'Medicinal Marijuana' started by Weed-PotHead, Aug 5, 2006.
Can somebody give me a list of all the bad things about Mari, J?
Hmmmm.... Lemmie think
It costs money
It is illegal
It is surrounded by unfounded myths
and so on
Haha, spoken perfectly!!
That was a very good answer. Short and sweet and to the point.
Smoking any substance is not good for your health, therefore it is bad for your health. How bad? Well compared it to the dust, spores, bacteria, fuel emissions (hydrocarbons), and so on that you are inhaling right now... not much worse.
1. You can be arrested for possessing marijuana.
a) Go to jail
b) Pay fines
c) Pay lawyers
d) Lose your job
e) Lose your college loans2. It's ridiculously expensive.
3. It puts people in contact with a black market that sells dangerous drugs.
1. Smoking irritates your lungs (but there are other ways to consume it).
2. Some people who are on the edge of mental illness can be pushed over that edge.
1. People without self-discipline can use marijuana as an excuse for shirking their responsibilities.
Separate names with a comma.