birthday cake

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by wakDbuds, Jun 4, 2004.

1. wakDbuds

wakDbuds Jr. Activist

its my friends birthday tommorrow and im making him a mull cake :) its a chocolate one with a big green icing marijuana leaf on it. just to warn people and avoid unfortunate mistakes LOL its got about 6 oz of leaf goodness in it (the butter has been filtered of course :) :) ) so its going to be a steady buzz if its cut into about 8 pieces :devil: cant wait to start counting the casualties bwuahaha

it cracks me up when all someone can say is 'man im so stoned' lol :)
  2. portablefriend

portablefriend New Member

Nice, are you going to tell them it is in it?

Because if not, that is just cruel!

Well, peace out.

3. Peety

Peety New Member

If he didnt, it would nothing but funny funny thing. I remember my friend made some bomb brownies once, took them to a party(this was like junior year). Had so much bud in it, everyone had a piece. **** did that **** everyone up(not myself, i wasnt there). But like they didnt realize it, like this one chick had 2 brownies, and was like, im so hungry(stoned ass). I wish i coulda seen it, i can imagine.
  4. Ernesto

Ernesto Banned

i think you should tell them, it's not nice to get people fcuked up if they don't want to be...BUT...

WHO WOULDNT WANT TO BE!!!!!!>?????????? :munchies: :D
  5. theDeBaucher(Y)

theDeBaucher(Y) New Member

they'll be able to taste it before they can eat enough to **** them up. so its their choice....

can i get one?.
  6. bongwater

bongwater New Member

sounds awesome

maybe you should tell them would be funny but cruel.
  7. Weed_man420

Weed_man420 Banned

I wanna try sum weed-enhanced food. Thatd be kool :liplick:
  8. wakDbuds

wakDbuds Jr. Activist

*drool* its a chocolate mudcake with chocolate cream filling, a layer of white chocolate on the top and dark chocolate icing allover it .... i sampled some and i cant even taste the mull in it, chololate is the secret lol it masks that awful taste.

i think the big green icing pot leaf on the cake is a pretty good warning to any punters!!! but these guys know me well enough to know its going to be a killer lol.

getting ppl mega stoned is like a hobby to me :)
  9. Center

Center stoner.

i find joy in getting others stoned too, as long as im getting stoned with them, hehe.
  10. wakDbuds

wakDbuds Jr. Activist

hehehe many a stoned looking head at that party :)
    personally i saved my cake for later, gonna eat it tonight :) yum
  11. hauptmann

hauptmann Seasoned Activist

Where did the word mull come from?
  12. wakDbuds

wakDbuds Jr. Activist

its aussie slang.... mull = marijuana

i have no idea where the term came from, but its pretty prelevant

mullies=marijuan plants
    mull cake
    mulling up = chopping up your weed

strange term now that u point it out...
  13. idr

idr New Member

lol mull.... lets go smoke some mull... sounds awkward.
  14. wakDbuds

wakDbuds Jr. Activist

you gotta use an aussie ocker accent : lets go char some mull after we knock off MAAAAATE :
  15. bbpiswatiuse

bbpiswatiuse New Member

lol i juat made a chocolate cake for my friends b day. its in like two weeks but i just couldnt wait