Bleach & Milk?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by 54ADub, Jan 10, 2006.

  1. 54ADub

    54ADub New Member

    O.K. I smoke about 2 j's of regs or @3 bowls of kind a day for 11 years
    now. In the last 10 months only have I curbed this with a week or two off here and there. I will be taking a urine test (dipstick) tomorrow afternoon. I got a feeling I'm screwed. But, I,ve heard from the folks at the rumor mill I can drink a pint of milk with a cap full of bleach and pass. Sounds to good to be true but, I think it may be my only hope seeing how I will only have 36 hours not smoking & I can't afford the stuff at my local headshop. Will this work?
  2. Hawg

    Hawg Sr. Member

    Bleach :eek: No, NO, NO. Why in the wourld would you drink bleach it might just kill you. The bleach thing was to put a few drops in your urine but they can tell now. I would find a different milll to hang around.

    If you canr sub then your only option is to dillute. Gatorade not water and follow the guidelines.
  3. blazinjeeps

    blazinjeeps New Member

    Definately DO NOT DRINK BLEACH! There is a poison symbol on the container for a reason; even a small amount like a cap full would at the very least make you sick if not kill you.
  4. qwertymkonji

    qwertymkonji New Member

    One time my friend drank bleach to try and pass a test, and it gave him awful ****s and just generally made him feel like ****. I don't remember if he passed or failed..
  5. Buzzby

    Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

    There's no need to add bleach to milk. It's already white.
  6. qwertymkonji

    qwertymkonji New Member

    And so will their insides be if they decide to drink this dangerous chemical..

Share This Page