Can marijuana abuse cause psyshosis???

Discussion in 'Health and Wellness' started by Alex2150, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Alex2150

Alex2150 New Member

Someone please help I've been worrying about this situation! My family has a history of schizophrenia (grandmother) and bipolar (mother). My mom told me herself that she feels weed caused her to have a mental breakdown which happend twice within the last 6-7 months since she smoked so much when she was younger and she smoked still as an adult. I'm 16 and smoke daily and I'm terrified I will get any of these mental illnesses because I have witnessed my mom and grandmother go through it, and it is terrifying. Please someone tell me your input on if you feel smoking at an early age, could cause mental illness? Or if you have a history of mental illness in your family, are you still completely healthy?

2. beaner2

beaner2 New Member

Just my opinion but it sounds like you would benefit more by eating healthier all natural foods and lots of water, daily exercise, and doing everything you can to be wholesome, relaxed, smoke and drug free and balanced. Easier said then done but give it a whirl.

Once you do those things for long enough and notice improvements then consider trying marijuana occassionally. From what you describe in my opinion you should not be a daily drug user you need to be more of an all natural health fanatic.