Chromium Crusher grinders

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories' started by EeJay, Aug 1, 2007.

1. pushmymix

pushmymix New Member

chromium

well, the price is good , thats for sure.
    i think it is up to you to decide. whats driving you? to you care about the health aspect? if not than it is really not important what buy...

im mixnball oriented, read my post here about chromium or look at wikipedia, they tons of info on this material.

2. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitect The Cosmic Chronic

I got a Chromium Crusher 3" 5-Piece grinder on the way. 18 bucks on my doorstep. I'll give a review of it in the Quality Grinder Compare/Review thread when it arrives sometime this week. :)

3. troublemaker420

troublemaker420 Pot Stirring

I just bought myself the same thing, aside from it being a 4 piece!

4. SpiralArchitect

Nice, did you use the 30% discount?

5. troublemaker420

nope, but thats cool...still cheap

6. troublemaker420

Just gort mine about an hour ago or so! It was in my mailbox when I left to come to work! Of course, I don't have anything with me to test it with, but it looks to be constructed pretty well, and everything fits together nicely. It even came with a "blunt splitting keychain" LOL. Turns out a 3 in. grinder is bigger than I thought it'd be....I'd never actually measured it, but thought my current generic grinder that came with my vape was 3 in...but I was obviously mistaken! I'll give a report this weekend as to its grinding abilities

7. SpiralArchitect

Yup, mine also arrived today. I'll write up a review after grinding up some more herbs. It's working really well and I love the design so far.

8. troublemaker420

The only thing I've discovered abouit the Chromium Crusher that I don't care for is the storage compartment about the screen seems really shallow. My generic that came with my vape has much more room to store ground herb than the CC does. Luckily, I opened it above a cleqan, flat, smooth surface, or I'd have likely lost a decent amount of herb. Other than that, so far, so good.

9. Mike

Mike New Member

The "chromium" part of chromium crusher seems to just be a brand name, if you do a search you find that it's made of a steel/ zinc alloy that's supposedly super swell so should someone see some sort of shortcoming which would hinder your health....I can't think of any more words for the piss poor alliteration.... basically, it says it's strong but I do not know if it is of any health hazard....huzzah.