does anyone use golden seal anymore??

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by lustywench, May 21, 2004.

1. lustywench

lustywench New Member

I have to take a drug test on MOnday and last time I smoked was Wed night. U usually smoke a couple times a week- maybe a joint here and there.

the test is called 35105N SAP 5-50 w/nit

So, my fiance told me golden seal worked for him before. He told me to drink tons of water today and tomorrow and then just regualrly on Sunday so I'm not overhydrated. Will this work??

If it helps, I'm 6'1, 165lbs and exercies regularly (2 to 3times per week) and am female.

Thanks a ton if anyone can help me!

2. reefermadness1

reefermadness1 New Member

Your fiance doesn't know much about drug testing. Golden seal is pretty much an urban legend - it does not work. Plus, some labs test for it. Also, drinking water any other day besides the day of the test will do nothing for you, it won't eliminate any THC metabolites since they are fat soluble. The only way to speed up the elimination of THC meta's is excercise...

3. melanotaenia

melanotaenia Seasoned Activist

IBID reefermadness, goldenseal has no evidence of helping pass a drug test; aspirin is the only chemical that fools with the assay test. Read the dilution thread and follow that; the goldenseal does not help

Cheers

4. lustywench

lustywench New Member

thanks for the advice everyone...hopefully I'll pass knowing all this information.

5. IamN2pot

IamN2pot Seasoned Activist

Lusty, you still have time to get a claen sample and substitute. Read the post linked to in my signature, then post any questions you may have. Substitution is 100% effective and you can even go to the collection site relaxed from the effects of your favorite herb. ;!) N2

6. lustywench

lustywench New Member

so i passed

So, I passed the test, cause I start my job tomorrow...thanks for the advice everyone

FYI- I did take golden seal and drank over 100 ounces water fri and sat. each and ate meat. Sunday I didn't overdrink water but started taking aspirin regularly. Then Mon. before test I took aspirin 4 hours before test and drank a powerade an hour before. it worked so I don't know which part was helpful, but frankly at this point I don't care cause I got JOB now!

Thanks

7. IamN2pot

IamN2pot Seasoned Activist

Congratulations! Your post is good. Tea, aspirin and a poweraid and you were below the cutoff. :!) Diution to taste. Enjoy your new job (and freedom). N2