FYI: relaxer for african americans doesn't work!

Discussion in 'Blood, Hair & Saliva Testing' started by imported_squirrel_master, Apr 20, 2006.

1. i had an upcoming job and found out they did hair test. i relaxed my hair a week before and then again a couple days before the test. mind you i quit 3 weeks prior. well anyways i failed and lost the job. just wanted to tell everyone so they don't have a false sense of hope. :(
  2. 1tokeovertheline

1tokeovertheline New Member

Sorry to hear you failed. If all you did was put in a hair relaxer without any other treatment it doesn't surprise me that you failed. 3 weeks clean isn't very long for a hair test either.
    Better luck next time. I wouldn't have given you ANY chance using just a relaxer.
  3. well a lot of people were popping up here breaking down the whole scientology of hair follicles and it was diturnind that would work or a perm for white people.
  4. 1tokeovertheline

Read this for helping AA friends or for future reference.

Might not work for all but shows it can be beat at least Bubbakushy bet it. ;)
  5. bubbakushy

bubbakushy New Member

what kind of relaxer did you use for your hair? i used a s curl texturizer with the macujo shit and puriclean from the headshop and my test came back negative. not a trace of thc in my hair.
  6. some relaxer i got from wally-world. Dark and Lovely.
  7. 1tokeovertheline

I searched the threads quickly and any mention I have seen on AA's using a relaxer and getting results was in combination with the Macujo Method.(or as Bubbakushy called it "the macujo shit") :laugh:
  8. 1tokeovertheline

1st link: truth=freedom failed the hairtest,also had replies with questions and disputes and 2nd link: damtheman in his/her post mentioned that he/she also did the mac (macujo) method.