How can I smoke weed without anyone knowing?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by Soap Mactavish, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Soap Mactavish

Soap Mactavish New Member

I'm a :newbie: to weed, about 2 or 3 weeks in and i LOVE it. I've been smoking before school, after school, and at night. I don't really have any problems after or before school because my parents aren't home. I just go on my middle floor where a window is, smoke, then blow it out. The problem I have is at night when my parents are home. When I smoke at night I collect all of my toking tools and go down to my basement. I lock the basement door and then put a blanket under it. I get my computer and watch a little netflix to drown out the bubbling noise (i made a GREAT homemade bong). I get my container of weed which is weed in a bag, in a bag, in an old spice container, inside of a cologne and axe soaked sock, inside of a jar filled with coffee grounds (probably a little overkill but im paranoid). So I smoke, blow into a spoof made of a water bottle and dryer sheets, put the weed back, spray febreze, go upstairs and empty out the bong water and get all my stuff packed up and hidden in the back of my closet in a backpack. Is this a good enough strategy? I would blow smoke out of a window but my basement doesnt have windows, I would go to my middle floor and do it but it would take a long ass time to hide everything if i heard my parents (Im paranoid enough in the basement). And I would do it in my room upstairs but my parents room is right next to mine and Im pretty sure they would smell or hear it. Any tips for a newbie like me? I cant go outside because my parents would wonder why im going outside at night, and i cant sneak out because i have these heavy door that squeak like crazy. So what can I do to hide my smoking? This is probably a long repetitive post, and Im sorry for that. Any help would be greatly appriciated!

2 people like this.
  2. Kranter

Kranter Above the Ignorance

Don't start to change. Picking up new habits suddenly is suspicious to parents. Just keep acting like you did before you started. If you want to decrease the chances of getting caught, I would say don't toke in your house at all. Also, smoking before school isn't a good idea. You don't really learn anything the first couple periods, plus it's a waste of a high/weed. If you insist on still smoking inside (like I said, not a good idea) you should make a sploof to blow the smoke out of. Basically, it's just a toilet/paper towel role, with dryer sheets stuffed inside. It will smell like laundry. Good luck, and happy toking.

p.s. One of the easiest ways to get caught is when you start getting lax. Don't slip up.

edit: I didn't see you were already using a sploof.

3. Addict 7S

Addict 7S New Member

Maaaan. You dont want anyone to know, but now thats impossible.

You wanna know how? Cause you told us. Mindfuck, yeaaaaaaah.

4. Soap Mactavish

Ok, Thanks. I wont get lax. One of my friends thought i was getting too lax so he said the one day i wasnt at school a cop came in and found weed in my locker. Aprils fools joke haha. Sure did scare the shit outta me though :sigh:

5. Addict 7S

Addict 7S New Member

Dont keep weed in your locker.

6. Drizzle420

Drizzle420 New Member

Yes don't bring weed to school at all, its one thing to get caught at home by your parents but getting caught at school can change everything.

2 people like this.
  7. BeatRev

BeatRev New Member

Ya dude weed is fun and all, if you don't pay attention to what's going on in your life you might miss some important things. You have a very good strategy (better than I ever had), just make sure to wait long enough into the night and pay attention to your footsteps or creaks... and like the others said, don't get lazy, don't bring weed to school (that changes your punishment for getting caught from getting grounded to a felony, and makes the rest of us look bad), and don't waste a high on going to class.

Tolerance builds up quick, smoke too much and the high will neglect you as well.

8. Soap Mactavish

Thanks bro, I didnt actually bring anything to school my friend was just being an ass. Ill make sure to lessen my smoking (ive been going 3 times a day.

9. Joe Gibson

Joe Gibson New Member

I'm in the same situation man, I just do it all with friends away from home and bring shit loads of deodorant with me to cover up the smell. I hide all my shizz in safe places so no one will find them. It's worked so far! Goodluck dude.

2 people like this.
  10. colbertman

colbertman New Member

sorry im a little late on this but i recently discovered a wonderful trick that completely removes smell. you need:
    - A candle (scented is good but doesnt have to be)
    - A big box (i used a cardboard one from a toaster, it can be cardboard or plastic or whatever, it just should be tall)
    - And a towl or blanket, damp towel works best.
    so you light the candle and put it inside the box, then you put the towel over the top of the box and leave some of it open, make sure the candle cant burn the towel or box and make sure you pay close attention to it so you dont burn down your house. then after you take a hit cap your bowl and blow the hit into the box (works good to use a papertowel or toiletpaper roll) and cover it completely with the towel, wait like 30 seconds and then carefully check in the box. there should be no smell and there shouldnt even be smoke left in it. just make sure you dont cover it too long because idk if itll heat up a ton and combust or something, just be careful but it works perfectly.

4 people like this.
  11. Brandon Wallace

Brandon Wallace New Member

I have the same problem at my house, my room is right next to my mothers room. I am however lucky to have a window in my room. I took the screen out fo my window so I can stick my hole head out. One of the first things I do is to use flavord rolling paper and tatsy puff to help mask the smell. Other than that I just put alot of incents in my room plus candels, also I have about 5 different kinds of fans in my room. So what i'll do is light all my incents and candels then turn my tv on and turn all the lights out in my room then go stick my head out the window and smoke it with one of my fans pointed right in front the window blowing the smoke out, and the rest of my fans set up to circulate the air in my room. I only smoke joints when im doing that cause you only have to light it once and its quiet.

12. BigBoyWes

BigBoyWes New Member

I know this may be an old thread but some additional tips to you or anyone else who sees this are to ALWAYS close air vents in the room. If smoke gets in there it can travel through the whole house. Plug up the door with a towel. Use a spoof and blow out the window if available xD Also fabric freshner is something good to use on the carpet because if you don't have a window the smoke smell may collect in the carpet ;) Lol and i just wanted to say, don't change your schedule when you start smoking. Don't do stuff that you wouldn't normally do. Like dont just start going into the guest room for 10 minutes everyday, its suspicious :cool:

13. Danny_McDankster420

Danny_McDankster420 New Member

I live alone now, so I don't have to worry about all that. But when I did live with my parents, I would go to the bathroom. I would take a really quick shower and get out. Then turn the water on really hot so the bathroom steamed up a lot. I would smoke and blow it through a spoof into the exhaust vent. Then, I would pack everything up in my clothes or towel and carry it back to my room to hide. The sound from the shower (and music, since I listen to music in the shower) covered my bubbler. The smoke would kinda stick to the steam and would carry up through the vent, so no smell. Not to mention I always used some bomb ass body wash so it covered it too. And it wasn't really suspicious since I was in and out of the shower in like 3 minutes. That gave me like 10 minutes to smoke down and take my time to enjoy it