I got high as hell. Freaked out and Paranoid. Will this happen again?

Discussion in 'The 420 Lounge' started by went2pluto, Nov 26, 2012.

How long do you stay high for?

1. < 1 hour

0 vote(s)
  2. 1-2 hours

3. 3-4 hours

0 vote(s)
  4. >4 hours

0 vote(s)
  1. went2pluto

went2pluto New Member

I took a few hits out of a parashoot (a bottle bong with a bread bag as a suction to pull the smoke into the bottle) this morning before school, and I freaked out. I was sitting in my car laying in my front seat crying and worrying about things such as: "what if my mom catches me" or "will I ever come out of this horrible high". I called her repeatedly and luckily she didn't answer the first (what felt like) 20 times. Through every ring, I was going through a crying and "feeling sick" phase to a "I'm going to tell my mom that I'm having a horrible trip". I then drove home after that, and was blazed as fuck. I started to enjoy it once my mom called my out of school, and she didn't find out that I was high af. I was tired because it was white rhino and its 60%-80% indica. I just felt tired as hell. I want to light up again just to feel blazed as hell, but I don't want to have that happen to me again. So far out of the times I've smoked, I've had 2 bad trips and one good one. Is there a such thing as THC overload? I'm also on bipolar medications and antidepressants. could this be causing it? Or do I just need to learn how to handle my high? because the last time I smoked it didnt do this. Am I using too much? Will my tolerance go up?
  2. spirittoker95

spirittoker95 New Member

An indica dominant strain should actually be less psychotic than a sativa dominant.

Although, I freaked out my first time and I was smoking imported brick weed.
    Those super strains like White Rhino are more for people with tolerance because they smoke all the damn time. I smoke those super strains to get the same kind of high I got off brick weed back when I smoked very rarely