Well I have a sack of some good stuff I've been saving for a special occasion, and it was getting dry so I tossed a bit of lemon peel in there to moisturize it, and like the idiot ass stoner I am, I forgot about it until right now. I just pulled it out to find, to my dismay, a bit of mold growin on my bud. Is there a fix? Should I toss the whole bag or just cut out the moldy bits? Is there a way to get rid of the mold? Would it be drastically unhealthy if I did my best to shave the mold off and smoked it anyways?