Not your average pot smoker

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by coday182, Feb 16, 2007.

1. coday182

coday182 New Member

Well a little about me. I kind of lucked out because where I'm from (central indiana- lebanon) we have the classical stereotype of a pot smoker. You all know it. The way they dress, music, etc. Well I don't fit this stereotype at all. I'm a country boy through and through. I live and die by country music (amazing when stoned), drive a truck, and work on a farm, and of course live in the middle of 3 corn fields. My parents don't know I smoke but who cares. I'm good at hiding it. Plus... like I said... everybody just thinks of me as Cody the good ol boy and nobody would ever suspect as I don't fit the stereo type we have of a pot smoker. I also work at a small restaraunt where I sit and talk with the customers. One of them is a cop I know really well. He has no clue at at all. lol. But yeah... I'm here to represent the hick-pot heads. Theres a bunch of us. (Ever heard the song Hicktown? That's about how me and my friends are, but with bud instead of beer lol.)

I've been smokin for about a year now. It has improved my life so much. Everybody should smoke a joint a day, in my opinion, as I think if we all just winded down a little the world would be a better place. I don't understand why something that causes so much good can be illegal.

2. Vicki

Vicki Cat Whisperer

There is NOT more than corn in Indiana. :laugh:

Sorry, just had to say that. ;)

I grew up in central Indiana too, and I know what you are talking about. People assume it's the goth people that hang out in Broad Ripple, the ones that listen to Q95, etc. :)

Hope you like it here. :)

3. Darque Pervert

Darque Pervert Jive Honkey

Q95....

Isn't that the home of Bob & Tom?

4. Vicki

Vicki Cat Whisperer

Yes, it is. :)

When I'm in Indiana, I listen to X103, though.

5. Jake

Jake Sr. Member

Welcome to the site...I think hicks would be better off if they smoked bud instead of drinking...

6. Pompo

Pompo New Member

Welcome!!!

Just sayin hay and welcome to the forum(crap sorry meant HEY) :wave: Great place with some good people hanging around. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Did some running around in your parts back when. Got some family living in Indiana, Indy as well as other places there. Kick back, light one up:bong2: and enjoy!! See you around the boards :chokin:

7. coday182

coday182 New Member

Hell yeah I'm livin proof. You should hear me pick on my banjo when I'm high. lol.

8. rich420

rich420 New Member

welcome to the lounge

9. Ganjika

Ganjika ☼ Account Closed ☼

if the industrial hemp act of 2007 passes like they hope it will then u might be seeing a whole new set of crops in indiana fairly soon.

Welcome here to 420Lounge and enjoy!

10. blitzed_24/7

blitzed_24/7 New Member

welcome to the lounge!

I might just have a few tokes to welcome you :D .

It's good for you though that u dont fit the stereotype so that you have way less chance of getting caught.

:wave:

11. B - Unit

B - Unit New Member

Yeah the this place would be alot better if every smoked a joint before getting all groggy and yelling at kids in there yard, and bitching about work.. they need to chill and hit the bong thats what i say. Welcome to the forums cody. :cool:

12. k20

k20 New Member

Welcome!
    haha that'd be funny to have a few plants around the cornfield... or even hidden inside of it!

edit: nevermind that would be a really dumb idea, actually... *pictures corn collecting machine come by*