Puff, Puff, Pass?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by Paint CXS, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Paint CXS

Paint CXS New Member

Whats everyones rotation style,
    I believe in 2 hits and pass. Others rush it and take 1, Whats your beliefs?

2. steakii

steakii New Member

If its a blunt/joint Puff Puff pass, if it is a bowl or a bong its Puff pass. That is just the why my circles go every time. I will steal a few tokes here and there if people are wrapped up in conversation which happens alot.

3. Jake

Jake Sr. Member

If it's a joint, it's puff puff pass. If it's a blunt, it's always three hits until the pass, but it'll probably go fown to two hits once it's past a certain point, depending on how many people there are.

Bowls are one hits. Bongs are one hit, but sometimes it's pack your own and snap it.

4. vern

vern Sr. Member

Joints and blunts are puff puff pass (inhale exhale, inhale exhale). Everything else is 1 hit then pass.

5. Gnome

Gnome New Member

puff puff pass for everything ,when it gets to afters or kill,puff pass

6. Paint CXS

Paint CXS New Member

I always steal a hit,

Seeing as most of the time the weed and piece is mine, and others will throw me a buck or two.

7. steakii

steakii New Member

I am a master a stealing hits, plus i take much larger hits than my friends so i always get higher than them. Stealing hits is always fun and no one really cares if they catch you.

8. Gnome

Gnome New Member

yup I too confess to stealing hits and taking man pulls,I just do it without thinking.

9. ADIDAS

ADIDAS Represent. KY

Blunts- Fill up your lungs with however many hits, exhale. Fill up your lungs with however many hits, exhale.

Joints- Puff Puff Pass

Bowls- 1 drag then pass

10. Nambus

Nambus New Member

Blunts (glass or otherwise) puff puff pass (if you haven't heard of a glass blunt its a glass tube with another tube attached through the bottom which is connected by a piece of rubber that fits over the larger tube and has a spot for the smaller tube with the mouth piece at the bottom cloud9 smoke shop for those in ILL)

Joints if it is a one paper joint 2 hits if its 2-4 papers (cone joints) its 3

Bubblers bongs pipes chillums vapes etc. Are typically a 1 hit deal only exception is a hookah with multiple houses smoke until you cant anymore.

11. pkster8235

pkster8235 Lazy Dancer

With a joint, it's always puff puff pass with my friends. If we are using a pipe, it's generally one good drag and then pass.

12. renots

renots New Member

ussually with me theres no puff puff pass rule ppl just take as long as they want which is why rotaions rarely get passed one turn (ppl should be considerate) . if someone takes too long then they get a bad rep and ppl dont want to smoke with them anymore.

sometimes though if im with ppl i dont trust i give limits (if i paid for most of it) the limit varies according to the size of the spliff. (ussually 3 puffs)

13. Firefox

Firefox New Member

If it's more than two people smoking it's usually puff puff pass in the beginning, then petering out towards whoever's reaching for it because other people are talking and/or not paying attention. It's all good. Being stingy about weed just totally ruins the point for me, unless it's someone you don't know very well or a ganja hogger.

If it's just two people and a bong it's usually "take as many hits as you can until you're coughing so much that you need a break."

14. krad

krad New Member

my circle never pays attention but usually i just take a big hit and pass it

15. Church

Church New Member

stealing hits is not cool.......:(

16. Viper420

Viper420 Sr. Member

Take a good hit and then pass.

17. Dank Perception

Dank Perception 4TheLULZ!

Joints and blunts (inhale, hold breath for a second or two, inhale again, exhale.)
    Bowls, inhale, pass.

And I would like to say that stealing hits is wrong! If I had any of you doing that I would smoke the rest in front of you. You thiefs...

18. ian r

ian r New Member

if its someone elses blunt 3 hits but if its my blunt of mids (the usual)and nobody threw down i might take 4 or even 5 or if i just feel like smoking i might hit it ten times if its dro 2 hits then 3 hits as it gets smaller (cause i went halfs with somone)

anything else is 1 joint are 2

19. smokeweed215

smokeweed215 New Member

the good lord intended it to be puff puff pass but i've never seen it enforced. potheads are too mellow

20. phoghat

phoghat New Member

Depending on how many of us there are and how big the J is its usually either a 3 toke pass or a DTTP pass (Don't Take The Piss). The DTTP's usually used when there's a couple of us and a big J.