I just joined this site because i couldn't find anyother site on google that seemed helpful to my problem. I am hoping my fellow stoners and potheads alike may be able to help me out. Recently I had purchased some kon bud, and while i did get to enjoy some of it, it was lost for a day. Until i emptied the dryer and realized i hadnt checked the pockets of the one pair of pants in the whole load. so now the sandwich bag it was in has a minor meltage spot where water and heat from dryer had seeped in ( i also had left that load in the washer for 20 hours until i came home to switch it to the dryer) So now my green looks dark, is moist and doesnt smell as wonderful as it did. almost a slight mold smell from leaving it in the washer. But I assume you know where im headed, as it was expensive, and I want to know if anyone knows if it is still smokeable, should i dry it out or just leave it as a lesson learned. Please fellow tokers, come to my rescue!