Discussion in 'Cooking with Marijuana Recipes' started by Vicki, Oct 27, 2007.

1. donnachris

donnachris New Member

can you get a recipe for chicken paprikosh. its a chicken and dumpling dinner made with mushroom soup and sour cream.
  2. donnachris

donnachris New Member

from experience, if you only have 4 cups of stock, you only need 4 Tblspoons of roux - 4 Tblspoons of fat and 4 Tblspoons of flour. othwise, if you make a full cupful, you're going to have three quarters of a cupful left, and if you've used cannabutter, thats quite a waste. just my opinion and personal experience.
  3. loki

loki New Member

Roasted Nanners

A great breakfast, dessert, or snack:

-Preheat oven to 425 F.
    - Peal a banana (I left the peal on along the one side on the bottom).
    - Wrap loosely in aluminum foil.
    - Pop it in the oven for five to ten minutes, with or without brown sugar sprinkled over it (if you do use brown sugar, you don't really need the foil).
    - Smother in peanut butter and savor the warm, banana-y yumminess!
  4. SinZenWeed

SinZenWeed Sr. Member

Drain water from ramen and place butter, pepper, the sriracha hot chili sauce or whatever you'd like to add.

Chopped up mushrooms and Onions are a great add.

And chopped chicken, Add beef if you'd like in place.
  5. alefinwade

alefinwade New Member

The Recipe Thread NON CANNABIS RECIPES

My mom used to make what she called the Waldorf Astoria red cake.... the frosting was fabulous I dont have her recipes and sure would like to find it. She cooked up "something" then let it cool then whipped sugar and butter I think into it? The cooked stuff looked like paste Best frosting ever.