tilt pipe?!?!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by G2Envy, Mar 21, 2009.

  1. G2Envy

    G2Envy New Member

    Ok so I finally saw one in person and I had no idea what it was until I did more research on it. It looked like a cigarette and when the guy was tilting it the end piece would heat up or maybe it would heat up from him inhaling it. Either way he was doing this in a casino and left no smell I need one! Anyone have a clue where I can find such a piece? Thank you!
  2. Phaang

    Phaang New Member

    These are generally known as ecigarettes. You should be able to google that term and find them all over.

Share This Page