Who’s the Best Weed Rapper Alive?

Posted by & filed under Question of the Day.

Weed - Who’s the Best Weed Rapper Alive?

Lil Wayne is the self proclaimed best rapper alive. But do guys like Curren$y, Action Bronson, Styles P, and Wiz Khalifa have better weed-centric lyrics than Weezy? Let us know who the best WEED rapper alive is in the comments.

Note: We’ll do the deceased rappers some other time…

Comments 38 Comments so far... Add Yours

1. Kidete

It’s a tough question. It’s a tie between Weezy and Wiz Khalifa. They ought to do a song together on weed

2. Herbaholiks

ha lil wayne best rapper alive.??….ahaha peeps dont knoe about music now a dayzzz…!!

3. Markus Anderson

This is like asking whats the best T.V. show is, and then listing American Idol,the bachelor and glee as the “obvious choices”

Anyways IMO, the best weed rap group is Cypress Hill,
    The best weed rapper ever would be B.I.G.

4. Judi,Judi,Judi,

Mixed mindz ……an up and coming band. My life so high, by far my fav.

5. Cody the OG

definitely Method Man or Nas. but really, most rappers smoke weed, so you might as well have just asked “best rapper alive”

6. BurglarBob

I can not believe that no one has mentioned your rappers favourite rapper Devin the Dude. At least 5 of his albums are genuine masterpieces and all of his lyrics are about weed, wine and women… YOU NEED TO LIGHT A BLUNT TO THIS MUSIC!!!. Enjoy…

7. Brian Okoro

I’m glad someone made an argument for Devin the Dude, but just from what I listen to on a day-to-day basis, I gotta say wiz

8. Arsenal soccer shirt

Hi, good article. Let’s just hope things get better… my stock investment is doing real bad now!

9. Alyssa

glad my favorites (Kottonmouth Kings and Cypress Hill) were mentioned but some other really good ones are Los Marijuanos, The Alchemist (The Vodka and Ayahuasca album- they don’t rap about weed too much but theyre good when you’re high), Dr. Dre, Warren G,… i could go on forever

10. gman0179

Wiz khalifa most definitely listening to Taylor allderdice right now. I like “the grinder” and “guiltyconscience” the most

11. WidowMaker

Snoop all the way. Always rappin bout weed plus it’s fuckin snoop! High all day everyday. Snoop and Wiz did a kickass job with the movie Mac and devin go to High school. Instant cult classic… Smoke til ya choke!

12. Will

Wiz Khalifa is best but one of his best songs is with snoop dog… forget which one…

13. danny

B-real, method man, red man and Andre 3000 don’t get me wrong snoop dogg is the biggest stoner but when your talking lyrically he doesn’t touch the other 4