What’s the Best Weed You’ve Ever Smoked?

Posted by & filed under Question of the Day.

Weed - What’s the Best Weed You’ve Ever Smoked?

I’ve made it pretty clear that I feel the chronic of all chronic is real Sour Diesel.

What’s the best strain of cannabis you’ve ever smoked (if it had a name) and where did you find it?

Leave your answer in the comments.

Comments 17 Comments so far... Add Yours

1. Jeffrey Jones

He must’ve gotten Alien OG from E.T. I’ve sampled some and that might be my #1. Wonder what Howard the Duck would bring?

2. ScrogBetty

I’m thinking it was some Big Sur Holy Weed. It was a cross between some African and a Sage strain. This was one of the more potent marijuana strains I have ever seen. It was a light green, sort of wispy bud’s. But wow it smell was danker than dank.

Thanks to the Big Sur Marijuana Growers Union

3. Darthos

So far it’s been a lovely Blueberry Kush x Blue Dream. Tasted like a blueberry muffin, and 2 hits took nerve pain out and left a big smile. Crisp yet sticky nugs of tasty blue-green delight. Everything I owned smelled like blueberry for weeks. A real pleasure.

4. hempster333

they were called parklanes prerolled vietnamese smoke. they came in a pack that looked liked the old lucky strike cigs.it was hallucogenic

5. Justin Khase

Best I ever had was a strain called Fallbrook Red named after a city in Southern California. As red as its’ name and guaranteed to put your tits in the turf rookie or not.

6. paul

True story late seventies a plane was flying over south texas dumping bails of columbian red bud as it was beening chased by a dea plane this was the real deal and it was killer weed the high lasted for hours and the buds were great looking i hab never seen anything like this before or since.

or

• (will not be published)

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title="" rel=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Footer Banner Ad

More in Question of the Day (12 of 20 articles)
Screen shot 2012-03-30 at 4.01.17 PM