Posted by Monterey Bud & filed under Marijuana News, The Stoner Experience, Videos, Weed and Politics.

Weed - Denver’s Sen. President John Morse…”Do You Smell Marijuana In Here, Or Is It Just Me?”

“Denver’s Sen. Pres John Morse opened Wednesday legislative session by asking:  “Do you smell marijuana in here, or is it just me?”

Now this is the kind of question that I can get behind… Geeks, freaks and stoners like myself would have all considered a life in politics had we known that smoking a joint in the Colorado statehouse would be acceptable and completely legal in 2013.

The dank aroma of some chronic pot was noticed wafting around and stinking up the Colorado Capitol, early Wednesday morning. While Colorado legalized recreational marijuana consumption in November of 2012 … No one anticipated that Colorado legislators would take it to the extreme, by hot boxing  the entire Senate chamber. The stunned and confused communications director for the Senate Democrats Doug Schepman, “It wasn’t like a car cruising by and just catching a slight whiff of a burning joint,” said Schepman. “It was stinky…like someone had killed a skunk.”

Colorado’s John Morse, the current Senate president in the mile high state got huge laughs from the other Colorado legislators when he asked the obvious question:

Do you smell marijuana in here, or is it just me?”

Whether he was kidding or not, he can easily be overheard asking…

“If the Sergeants would please douse all the doobies in the area.”

While no one has owned up to being the source of the chronic smell in the Colorado State Capitol early Wednesday morning … No doubt, some poor hourly worker dodged a career changing bullet by working for such an open-minded group of politicians.
Source

Comments 8 Comments so far... Add Yours

1. safe diet plans

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my weblog thus i came to “return the favor”.

I’m trying to find things to enhance my site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

Look at my website – safe diet plans

2. Dorie

It’s the best time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I want to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read more things about it!

3. online hr programs

What’s up, after reading this amazing post i am as well glad to share my experience here with colleagues.

4. Keeley

A google plus 1 for you! Good stuff. I also book marked it for later on.
    My brother owns a site similar to yours and I believe this is going to interest him.

I will send him the link, maybe you guys could
    even do a link exchange or something like that.

5. Alissa Dellapina

This is a great tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere. Brief but very accurate information… Appreciate your sharing this one. A must read article!

6. Kathy

It’s in point of fact a nice and useful piece of info. I am happy that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

7. Emanuel Degidio

When it comes to weight loss, there’s no shortage of diet plans. Check any magazine rack, and you’re bound to see the latest and greatest diet plans.*;`’

Very latest content from our own internet page
    http://www.caramoan.codq Emanuel Degidio

8. sex chattanooga aquarium

oh sweetie, i shouldnt have browse this right here at work……* ought to have taken more undie