13 days to get clean..Can I make it?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by mjburns, Aug 28, 2004.

1. mjburns mjburns

• Since: Aug 28, 2004
    I think this place is awsome....My question to anyone who wouldn't mind lending me the help is I have 13 days until a drug screen for probation. I have taken only a couple puffs off a blunt of mids. Can I get clean in 13 days?
    I have better than average metoblism.
  2. Lit_Match Lit_Match

• Since: Dec 14, 2003
    thirsty?

You can't get truly clean in time, you can however trick the test. What you can do is simply drink lots of water basically all the time... You should notice your urine will be clear like water even the first day. You will know you are drinking enough water when you have to relieve yourself at least 10 times a day. All in all this is easy to do, it is healthy for you period, and it worked for me on 9 days notice. If you are curious as to what I meant by tricking the test, the water acts as a dexotin, naturally flushing out the bodys pollutants, also after a few days, there will be so much water in your urine sample that the percentage of anything else will be so small doctors will not be able to test for anything.
  3. hillbilly420 hillbilly420

• Since: Jul 31, 2004
    "What you can do is simply drink lots of water basically all the time"....thats not right drinking water now isn't going to help him at all. Only drinking water the day of the test is going to do anything. It simply lowers(dilutes) the ratio of toxins. "You will know you are drinking enough water when you have to relieve yourself at least 10 times a day"... the day of the test you want to drink enough to go to the head every 15-20 min. "If you are curious as to what I meant by tricking the test, the water acts as a dexotin, naturally flushing out the bodys pollutants"...Only time can flush out the toxins there are alot of things that will speed it up exercise, high fiber low fat diet...If im wrong someone speak up but this is what I know the best of my knowledge. You might want to tell your smoking history before you quit and what grade of bud you were smoking on. Your height and weight is also helpfull, are you active or tend to stick to low active entertainment?? the more you tell the more people will be able to help you out on here.
  4. mjburns mjburns

• Since: Aug 28, 2004
    I'm a very active, weigh a 130 lbs. 5'9 and i have only smoked on 2 occassions in the last month( very little each time w/ the grade being mids).
    I have passed a couple drug tests before for my probation but that was quitting 20 days in advance. I hope this helps.
  5. hillbilly420 hillbilly420

• Since: Jul 31, 2004
    Your weight your high metoblism you can get clean quicker than I would. But 13 days lead time isn't very much time. If you only smoked a couple times and when you did smoke not that much you should be fine with dilution. Look up Mela's thread about how to and when to dilute he's the man when it comes to that.
  6. melanotaenia melanotaenia

• Seasoned Activist
    • Since: Apr 20, 2004
    http://www.marijuana.com/420/showthread.php?t=32063

go here for dilution methodology; as for water consumption, this is good to do days leading up to the test, but only the recommended 8-8oz glasses of water, or at the most 6-16oz glasses of water a day, is sufficient. Remember that a properly hydrated body, regardless of detoxing or not, should be urinating pretty clear urine all day. To be well hydrated leads to a better body health and therefore a quicker detox time, but as far as dilution, this only works the day of the test.