1st Pot Brownies!

Discussion in 'Cooking with Marijuana Recipes' started by Mr.Weedy, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Mr.Weedy Mr.Weedy

• Since: Aug 7, 2011

Waddup Pot smokers! So i live in Ny particularly the Bronx down here we really do have real quality weed. The common Exotics here are Sour Diesel,Piff,Haze, and Kush and vey expensive like 75 for a Quarter Ounce. So im trying to make Pot brownies for the First time but i need to know hopw much weed or in my case Reggie is enough for a Whole personally bbatch of Brownies. I was plannoing on getting Betty Crocker brownie mix and like a Quarter of Reggie probably 6-7 grams but im not sure that is enough. And im making it with the Cann-oil method. First time doing that too lol if i wast enough i was just gonna cut the brownie recipe in half Except for the Canna-oil just pour the whole shit load in there and get baked! :blazed:
  2. MmmmLSD MmmmLSD

• Since: Aug 16, 2011
    I use an ounce of dirt week for my brownies, which makes about 2 full cups of oil. The oil process is simple. I get the product Im going to use, if its seedless great if not then you need to de-seed. Then put it into a coffee grinder or what i use is a magic bullet, yes as seen on tv, works great. I have done a couple ways, first you can soak the product in the oil for like a week then cook it, or you can just go straight to cooking. A small pot is best, heat on low, you dont want a boil. Simmer is ok, I cook the oil for 2-4 hours depending on your time. Afterwards strain with a cheese cloth. make sure you squeeze it real good.

Brownie Recipe.

3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
    1/2 teaspoon baking soda
    1/3 cup cani oil
    1/2 cup boiling water
    2 cups white sugar
    2 eggs
    1/3 cup cani oil (yes a total of 2/3 cup, but seprately)
    1 1/3 cup flour
    1 teaspoon vanilla extract
    1/4 teaspoon salt
    Sometimes I add chocolate chips or peanut butter chips or caramel, up to your tastes

Preheat oven to 350, grease the pan with a little cani oil
    in a large bowl, stir together cocoa and baking soda, add 1/3 cup cani oil and boiling water. mix until well blended and thickened. Stir in sugar, eggs and remaining 1/3 cup cani oil. Finally add flour, vanilla and salt. mix until all the flour is absorbed. Spread evenly into prepared pan.

next bake for 35-40 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. allow to cool before cutting into squares.

hope all this helps, I know you are using premium product, so you wont need an ounce,i think the quarter Oz will be good. Good luck

I use an ounce of dirt week for my brownies, which makes about 2 full cups of oil. The oil process is simple. I get the product Im going to use, if its seedless great if not then you need to de-seed. Then put it into a coffee grinder or what i use is a magic bullet, yes as seen on tv, works great. I have done a couple ways, first you can soak the product in the oil for like a week then cook it, or you can just go straight to cooking. A small pot is best, heat on low, you dont want a boil. Simmer is ok, I cook the oil for 2-4 hours depending on your time. Afterwards strain with a cheese cloth. make sure you squeeze it real good.

Brownie Recipe.

3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
    1/2 teaspoon baking soda
    1/3 cup cani oil
    1/2 cup boiling water
    2 cups white sugar
    2 eggs
    1/3 cup cani oil (yes a total of 2/3 cup, but seprately)
    1 1/3 cup flour
    1 teaspoon vanilla extract
    1/4 teaspoon salt
    Sometimes I add chocolate chips or peanut butter chips or caramel, up to your tastes

Preheat oven to 350, grease the pan with a little cani oil
    in a large bowl, stir together cocoa and baking soda, add 1/3 cup cani oil and boiling water. mix until well blended and thickened. Stir in sugar, eggs and remaining 1/3 cup cani oil. Finally add flour, vanilla and salt. mix until all the flour is absorbed. Spread evenly into prepared pan.

next bake for 35-40 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. allow to cool before cutting into squares.

hope all this helps, I know you are using premium product, so you wont need an ounce,i think the quarter Oz will be good. Good luck

y isnt my reply coming thru
  3. n0va59 n0va59

• Since: Aug 2, 2011
    I'd say it's enough for your one batch of brownies....
  4. TheGood TheGood

• Since: Feb 28, 2011
    75 for 1/4 expensive? its 120 here lucky bitch
  5. n0va59 n0va59

lol ya we pay about $80 in Toronto for really good kush....and I think that's expensive
  6. xMarysHusbandx xMarysHusbandx

• Since: Aug 18, 2011
    I was stoned my 1st time trying brownies, for a extended period of time
    12+ hours, of course eating them periodically & smoking a few joints after
    Good luck with your first experience, & bake away :D
  7. n0va59 n0va59

I am going to use this recipe with my up comming brownies. I have about a full jar (maxwell house instant coffee large glass size jar) of avb, and I will be adding the trimmings of my 2 females (one is in bud as I type and her lil sis is still in veg) and I am still collecting my avb until that time.
    But I will be using this recipe because I think the double additions of the oil is interesting and will lead to some very moist, very potent brownies....thanks for the recipe