2 weeks clean

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by 420daily, Sep 27, 2009.

1. 420daily 420daily

• Since: Mar 23, 2008
    I was a daily smoker up until about two and a half months ago. Then I was smoking about .5g/week up until two weeks ago, and I haven't smoked since. I just failed a home drug test so I know I'm not clean yet. Any ideas on how long it will take me to be clean? 5'11" 220lbs rarely exercise, probably don't drink as much water as I should.
    By the way, worst 25 bucks I ever spent, should have spent the last of my money on some fake piss but too late now.
  2. infinite_one infinite_one

• Since: Jun 20, 2009
    it took me 70 days to get clean once i quit heavy smoking
  3. 420daily 420daily

Wow man that sucks. It seems like every place is drug testing lately, even gas stations and fast food places are doing drug tests. I just missed out on a job at a gas station because they did a drug test, but they didn't 2 years ago when I worked at the same store.
  4. infinite_one infinite_one

• Since: Jun 20, 2009
    substitution,

i wouldnt have quit if i could still substitute
  5. WildRide09 WildRide09

• Since: Mar 13, 2007
    Hmm, with your smoking habits your build etc its hard to say, i am 335 lbs 6'2 smokes only on the weekends and got faint lines at about 15 days. I am not gloating because im still very apprehensive. I do believe my exercise regiment has helped out a lot. Oh and completely quitting for the time being. If you can get QF 5.7 I would do it. I saw on amazon some for 15 bucks.
  6. 420daily 420daily

Yeah unfortunately I spent the last of my money on that test on the hopes it would be clean. Like I said, should have gone for substitution, I got through my DUII diversion that way. Now I'm broke. Gotta find someone in town that needs some weeds pulled or furniture moved to get some money to buy fake piss so I can pass a drug test to get a job. Of course I have to find someplace in town that's hiring first, and it doesn't look like that's going to happen.
  7. 420daily 420daily

I'm thinking I'll just try the dilution method. I cant really do anything to raise my creatinine levels since I'll be taking a test tomorrow provided I do well in the interview. Just going to drink a half gallon of water a few hours before the test, piss a few times till its clear, then take a Super B-Complex with 1,176% riboflavin(b2) and 250% b12 to hopefully make my sample of the right color. Will they test for creatinine levels if the sample doesn't look diluted? If I had aspirin I would take that too, but I don't.
  8. WildRide09 WildRide09

• Since: Mar 13, 2007
    hmm, you may want to start taking some vitamin b tonight - i am not a doctor though ;)
  9. 420daily 420daily

Yeah I actually did that I'm doing a half assed test run right now drinking like 5 glasses of water and taking the b complex to see what color my urine is
  10. lew scannon lew scannon

• Banned
    • Since: Jun 5, 2005
    If the sample is sent off to a lab, yes they will. And even some on-the-spot instant tests contain additional panels for creatinine and specific gravity.
    Color is the least aspect in determining a diluted sample. Even samples with a nice yellow color to them can still fall below the acceptable limits for creatinine and specific gravity and thus being ruled "diluted".
  11. 420daily 420daily

Good to know. I eat a good amount of meat normally so hopefully my levels will be high enough. If I had more time I would take supplements but I don't have the money for that anyway. Just one of those B Complex pills I took made my urine nice and yellow, a little neon looking, but definitely didn't look diluted at all. Just gonna have to drink 48 oz of water prior to the interview and make sure to void a couple times before it happens. Gonna suck if I have to pee while doing the interview, all fidgety and such.