20 dollar Grams?

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by MrBluntstuff, Sep 24, 2009.

1. steelpulse1984 steelpulse1984

• Since: Jan 6, 2010
    im in the southeast
    60- 1/8
    120 1/4
    400-oz
    if not more for oz if you can even find it
  2. Chubbs Chubbs

• Since: Jan 21, 2010
    If you think $20/Gram is steep than you probably would not want to come out here to Ca. and see some of the prices being charged at a few of the medical marijuana dispensaries.

This Earth OG goes for $35/Gram in Los Angeles. $122/8th.

[IMG]

I definitely do not agree with these prices. Just stating the facts.

--Chubbs
  3. steelpulse1984 steelpulse1984

• Since: Jan 6, 2010
    not bad ....drive 5hrs south and youd be rich
  4. bluedeadbear bluedeadbear

• Since: May 19, 2009
    At school. Same prices as you.

I was buying quarter ounces from a connect who goes to school with me. 100$ a quarter. Still high, but better than 120$ a quarter.

At home I can get a half ounce for 175$ so that's about 87.5$ a quarter

my ultimate goal is to find a consistent good hookup for 80$ a quarter for good weed
  5. besthobby420 besthobby420

• Since: Jan 11, 2010
    Here in NOVA the cheapest I've gotten is $7 a gram for decent mids, but they usually go for around 10.

Headies can go as high as 25, since the dealers get them for 20 and want to make a profit.

Fairfax is the worst place for buying weed ever, and if you get caught there's not even a damn fine you're fucked.
  6. Medicalifornication Medicalifornication

• Since: Jul 6, 2009
    60 per 8th is what dealers live by in florida.

Most of the time you can only get decent/good quality bud with this price here, nothing amazing.

But im sure judging by comments above this isent a outrageous price.
  7. Scruff MacPuff Scruff MacPuff

• Since: Jan 25, 2010
    I go to school in Boston but i'm from the western mass area and when i came here all of my friends from NJ and such were freaking out that anybody would consider paying 20 for a g but where i come from anything less than 20 is probably some schwag or beasters so yeah its actually more common than you'd think
  8. Vizzy Vizzy

• Since: Sep 24, 2009
    Dats wat i pay fo good dank. You want good dank, you gota have dank money! hahahah\
    I Live in Atlanta and we get strong shit lol
  9. JRMsLilHempHead JRMsLilHempHead

• Since: Jan 14, 2010
    hell, at $20 a gram, and $60 for an eighter, id be buyin eighths all around and save money. im in MI, and the legal economy isnt the only one thats in the toilet. i can usually get pretty good weed for like $5ish a gram, and $25-$30 for an eight.
  10. nocleareyes nocleareyes

• Since: Apr 8, 2009
    in my town (anaheim) 20 a gram is on point.
  11. jdogg2112 jdogg2112

• Since: Feb 23, 2009
    This doesn't make sense. Weed has intrinsic value because people want it, and there's not enough of it for everyone to have all that they want.

From a more practical standpoint, growers need to invest money to produce the weed.
  12. Drows Drows

• Since: Mar 1, 2010
    Where I live it's like $20/g and I'm from Alberta and that is for bc kush and it's gud quality but I usually pay ALOT more for exotic like ww or purple kush cuz it's fkn hard to get and even getting og is hard without connections but if u got a gud connection here u can get quality
  13. DankMoose DankMoose

• Since: Dec 25, 2009
    Here in VA dealers just mostly make up their own absurd prices without even eyeing the weed so you gotta get good friendships and connections and stuff like that. It may also be the fact that I live in the richest county in all of VA D: Which blows.
  14. curious14now curious14now

• Since: Feb 16, 2010

i have nver heard this term what is headies?
  15. DankMoose DankMoose

• Since: Dec 25, 2009
    High class weed, the good stuff.
  16. BabyBlaze BabyBlaze

• Since: Mar 9, 2009

I'm suprised to see these prices in cali, where marijuana seems to be more legal than most states. However in FL, those prices seem about right, but the more your dealers get up on the chain so to speak, you do get better prices.

What I tend to pay now:

gram-$15
    1/8-$50/$55
    1/4-$90/100$
  17. BabyBlaze BabyBlaze

• Since: Mar 9, 2009

I'm suprised to see these prices in cali, where marijuana seems to be more legal than most states. However in FL, those prices seem about right, but the more your dealers get up on the chain so to speak, you do get better prices.

What I tend to pay now:

gram-$15
    1/8-$50/$55
    1/4-$90/100$
  18. budisgood budisgood

• Since: Mar 9, 2010
    Nowadays you dont even get a gram in NYC for good stuff, usually its 0.7
  19. Csharp Csharp

• Since: Nov 18, 2008
    i'm from upstate new york and i usually get 20 a gram bud. i buy from my cousin most of the time, who almost always has dank. sometimes he'll have cheaper shit like beasters too which goes for 10 a G (alot better of a deal IMO, more bang for your buck and it's decent bud) but he usually has some type of headies or kush so i buy 2 grams off of him. so it seems normal to me.
  20. PepeTheMano PepeTheMano

• Since: Feb 14, 2010
    The only thing you can do is either save a few bucks by buying in quantity, or leaving and going to where you used to live to pick up.