30 days clean, still fail home tests

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by OldManNoPants, Jul 19, 2010.

1. OldManNoPants OldManNoPants

• Since: Jul 19, 2010
    Hey all, first time poster, long time lurker!

I'm finding myself to be in something of a pinch, but I still have a week to make things kosher.

I've been clean exactly 30 days as of today, but I've failed 2 at-home drug tests tonight. One was kinda iffy, as there was a ghostly faint line, but the other test was definitely a fail.

As far as stats go..I'm 6'0 175lbs..I smoked a few gravs a day when I was still partaking. I'm in total shock that I'm failing drug tests 30 days after the fact.

Basically, I'm wanting to know what steps can I take to clean myself up by next Tuesday. I'll be 37 days clean by then, but who knows if I'll be naturally "clean" in the next 7 days when I'm not after 30.

I bought some niacin..I guess I can start eating more lean. I've never tried substitution and frankly, it kinda freaks me out that something would go wrong.

Ideas?
  2. lew scannon lew scannon

• Banned
    • Since: Jun 5, 2005
    Forget the niacin because it doesnt do anything to help pass a U/A.

Take one more home test 3 days before your scheduled U/A. This time, use the first void of the day. If you still fail, then your only viable choices are:

- Substitution - Read this thread for tips: http://www.marijuana.com/urine-testing/10940-substitution-tips-tricks-guidelines-n2.html

- Dilution - Read the guidelines outlined in this thread (skip the aspirin part because its outmoded for the newer tests used today): http://www.marijuana.com/urine-testing/12956-dilution-tips-tricks-guidelines-n2.html
  3. L3GALIZEit L3GALIZEit

• Since: Jul 16, 2010
    Try dilution and test with a test strip. If your practice run fails, you should substitue. I never did dilution, but I substituted once before. It's stressful, but substitution is almost a guarantee. At this point, you need to run both scenarios (dilution and substitution), in case you still come up positive with your own natural sample next week.