A couple of fun smoking games.

Discussion in 'Games and Sports' started by SonOfAGlitch, Feb 20, 2001.

1. SonOfAGlitch SonOfAGlitch

• Since:
    I hate that M.com has gotten so empty. I hope that all the old regulars begin posting again, in an attempt to help this once-great cheaptalk to regain it's former glory I start a thread in a pristine wasteland of an *gasp* untouched forum!

This game is called "Choke and Lose"

This is a game for those of you who love to bogart the bowl. I hate you muthaf*ckers.

Sit in a nice, social, friendly circle and smoke at least one full bowl before starting this game. Get everyone at least a little high, then begin.
    Here are the rules:
    The rotation begins with the person sitting to the left of whomever packed the bowl. If it's your herb, you pick who packs the bowl. Light up and inhale, then hold it.
    Attempt to hold your hit for forty five seconds (no mean feet if you smoke alot). Everyone else in the party can attempt to do anything they like to you, short of bodily harm, in an attempt to get you to choke. if you choke, pass the bowl and you're out of the game, if you do not choke, take another hit and pass it.
    Play continues until one person is left... and then restarts. The incentive for winning? Well, depending on the party, you can choose whatever prize you want. I like to play this instead of rock, paper, scissors. Here are some suggestions for the winner:
    Winner gets to finish the bowl
    Winner gets to start next rotation
    Winner gets the pot (I mean the betting pot, if you play for money or wager something else... like pot.)
    Winner may choose music for the hour/night/until next rotation (my favorite prize =D)
    Winner chooses a slave who must do what he says, within reason.... as if reason has any meaning anymore.

Here's another game:

Buzzword: Whoever says the buzzword first gets his/her underwear removed publicly and thrown in the freezer, wet.

StripChoker: you choke on a hit, you take off some clothes. It's that simple and it prevents people wasting herb. I ALWAYS LOSE. I play to lose.

MacGuyver: credit to shnoogerpookums, my honey bunny, who showed me and the gang this. You can use anything in the house to make a nice, homemade bong. Winner is whomever's bong is nicest, by poll. Use the winner's bong for at least one bowl.

Polish Poker: no offense to any pols in the house. Everyone gets four cards and sticks one to their forehead with the help of some saliva. The object is to make the best poker hand using someone's card from their forehead... you locate the card you want and when you lay down your hand you tell everyone whose card you're using and what hand you went for. there are TOO MANY rules to write down, but they're all seasonal. Play like regular poker.
  2. bo-battie bo-battie

• Since: Oct 10, 2000
    always with the good ideas, glitch....my friend's parents are out of town this weekend. looks like i'll be playing some of these over there
    peace
  3. SonOfAGlitch SonOfAGlitch

• Since:
    Someone opened up the pound...

... and let my DOGZ out!

**run jump highfive**

god i've missed this site and my budz

sorry... i'm just a little high right now.
  4. RIP JMorrison RIP JMorrison

• Since: Feb 26, 2001
    Haha!

I have to play StripChoker with some of the girl tokers around here, thats a great game, and Im gonna play Choke and Loose.

Thanks for the games SonOfAGlitch
  5. amoR amoR

• Since: Nov 26, 2002
    thats not a bad game yo!!!....i'll give it a try some time ;)

i'm sure all of u kno mexican style ;)
  6. ohhgeekush ohhgeekush

• Since: Apr 14, 2010
    fun smoking games

BaseBall: Where you take a hit and have to hold it in until it gets back to you or you get skipped on your next hit

idk theres like this shit where if its a blunt or joint, the last person who gets the last hit, (if you dont have a roachclip or something) has to eat the roach
  7. jakespider jakespider

• Since: Sep 4, 2010
    The Apple App store approves a great stoner game called Smiley Jump. Check it out at iPhone Development, Game Development, Smiley Jump, MasterMind or download it directly from the app store itms://itunes.apple.com/us/app/smiley-jump-v1/id389989839?mt=8
    Smiley Jump is an extremely entertaining iPhone game similar to Doodle Jump & Papi Jump, but even more addictive.

Jump, spring, and rocket up the level while collecting asprin, coffee, cigarettes, beer, and ultimately getting to the gateway. Smiley needs to avoid or shoot the "just say no" monsters with the collected asprin before capturing the Leaf to complete the gateway level.

Add your favorite songs, playlist, or albums from your iPod to listen to while you play. No annoying music loops only your favorite music while you play the most addictive jumping game.

Enjoy
  8. icecoolmike icecoolmike

• Since: Sep 29, 2009
  9. hazanko hazanko

• Since: Jun 1, 2009
    Ten tokes to infinity

Ah what the hell, I'll add my favorite game.

The game is called "Ten Tokes to Infinity"

The rules are pretty simple:

1. You must use a bong

2. You should have at least 2 bowls, but the more the better. Pre packing the bowls will make this much less difficult.

3. Each bowl must have at least .5 grams in it, but you can put more in if your up for it.

4. Once you take your first hit, you can't take a breath in until you have finished the tenth bowl, unless you are smoking the bong.

5. You must hold each hit for atleast 3 seconds.

6. You MUST snap each bowl and clear each hit in one pull.

7. Ties are broken by who can hold an eleventh hit the longest

This game is beat with more people and ALOT of weed.
    Winner is the person who finishes the tenth bowl, or the person who smokes the most bowls. Use the same bong to keep things fair.

Winner gets the prize. (weed, money, greens for the nite etc...)

Every one should pitch in for the game and prizes....

It's hard, it's fun and Otis just plain crazy when your done!!!
  10. nocleareyes nocleareyes

• Since: Apr 8, 2009
    Providing you have the weed to play, this game would be worth a try for sure
  11. DoubleTricks DoubleTricks

• Since: Nov 29, 2010
    haha get idea (while i was smoking :) play UNO who evers turn it is gets to hit. would be awesome with all the reverses and skips
  12. jordan jordan

• Since: Nov 19, 2010
    yes it would be a jolly ole time :afro:
  13. REVOlution REVOlution

• Since: Mar 27, 2010
    Put on Jammin' by Bob Marley.
    Every time he says jammin' or 'jam' take a hit from whatever you're smoking. As fast as you can.

1 people like this.
  14. onesickmofo onesickmofo

• Since: Jan 12, 2011
    Hey fellow potheads

Hey guys first post on the site. I didn't even know shit like this existed but yh anyways hi to all of you.
    I just thought I'd throw in a couple of my favourite games that I play.
    I haven't read this entire post yet so forgive me if any of this has already been said.
    Firstly: budweiser (I'm sure most of you have played this before but for anyone who hasn't it's worth doing! It really hits you hard)
    ok so this is best played with a group of at least 3 or more. Ok so to start off the first person takes a toke and while still holding their breath says "bud". The joint is then passed round the circle till everyone has done the same. By this point everyone should have had one toke and said bud but have not breathed out. Ok so then once it has come back round you take another toke and say "weis" (pronounced wise) you then do "er" and then finally go round one more time and everyone says "budweiser" then you release your breath.
    So in short this is what should happen:
    toke, say bud (hold breath DON'T breath out)
    passed round everyone does the same.
    Toke, say weis (still holding breath)
    ". "
    toke say er (still holding breath)
    ". "
    toke say budweiser ( STILL HOLDING BREATH)
    then once the final person does so you all can breath out!

I got plenty more games to share with you guys but I'm a bit high and tired right now so I'll let you guys know tomoz about the rest. Hope you enjoy this one anyway!!!!! :)
  15. Drew420 Drew420

• Since: Mar 15, 2011
    I don't really have any, but bump for anyone who does. :D
  16. CouchPotato CouchPotato

• Cotch Supreme
    • Since: Mar 31, 2011
    Animal game.

Say an animal, hold toke, next in rotation has to say another animal beginning with the last letter of the previous animal. It works better with a few joints or blunts (something that's slow smoking basically) , so it gets more difficult. You can exhale once they've said their animal, or when you're next in rotation, all preference. Can't repeat an animal through out the entire game, if you do, you lose and sit out (optional rule, but makes it more competitive and exciting)

It's educational too! :thumb:
  17. Abeh Abeh

• Since: Jun 24, 2011
    I know a few, just ones I've picked up.

Traffic lights:
    - You have to hold in all tokes.
    - This can be played with two or more people. Or one, if you really want to...
    - The roller takes two tokes and says 'Red' then passes the joint to the next person, who does the same.
    - This is repeated untill everyone has said 'red', 'orange' and 'green' without blowing any of the smoke out.
    The aim is to try not to laugh and keep the smoke in untill the last person has said 'green'
    Theres also:

Three, Two, One.

- Can be played by any number of people.
    - The first person takes three tokes and then passes it, keeping the smoke in.
    - Then does the same but only two tokes, still keeping the smoke in.
    - Does the same again but only one.
    The aim is for everyone to keep the smoke in untill the last person has taken the last toke.

Theres one, thats not really a game...

It's called captain.

Doesn't matter how many people are smoking in the circle, if someone says Captain, the roller has to take two tokes straight away, whether there is anything left or it's just roach.
    Also, if someone gets the roller to say Captain twice within the time it takes to smoke a joint, they have to smoke the roach. (Pretty sure it's that they have to smoke the roach, this is a new one.)

Theres also one with no name. It probably does, I just don't know it.

- The joint goes around the circle or passed between two people, with each person taking in and holding a toke.
    - If someone blows out, they're out of the game.
    - The aim is to be the last person to blow out.

Also, to make these games harder, you could always add another toke. :)
  18. XpeRRRT XpeRRRT

• Since: Dec 27, 2011
    cups

hey guys i hail from the sunny shit hole of scotland, and here we play a game called cups, involves a lot of weed, a few friends, between 3-10 and iron lungs =D

you will need:

toilet paper
    coffee mugs/tea cups
    sticky tape
    rolling papers
    roach
    weed
    lighter
    coin (i use a £1 coin)

so you start off by placing one square of toilet paper over your cup/mug and tape the corners off the paper to the outside of the cup/mug and you will have a sealed cup, place a coin in the middle of the paper, now, roll about 10 joints to start off, (told ya you'll need alot of weed) light the joint and use the burning end to burn a hole through the paper, this makes one hole, therefore you take 1 toke, the object of the game is not to join any holes together and inevitably not let the coin drop, after a while you will notice that there is no option but to join a hole, when you join your holw with another, you must take 2 tokes, if you join your hole with 2 holes you take 3, and so fourth, now here's the biggie, if your hole makes the coin drop then you must power toke a whole joint to yourself, (you can not back out)

for people thinking they will just join 9 holes to get more tokes, just wait till the coin drops, you wont be so smart then =D

terminology for people who dont understand any terms:

tea - a drink that people from britain drink a lot (im scottish, not english)
    power toke - toke, let the smoke into your lungs, and without breathing out, toke again.
  19. eamo420 eamo420

• Since: Jan 6, 2012
    Cups - The smoking game

Cups
    There's a lot of rules but it's such a fun game. You'll need about 10 joints for it. You've gotta use a bit of tactics and mess with other players heads. Try it out sometime.
  20. muolock muolock

• Since: Apr 22, 2012
    I just tought of an idea I'm high and a little drunk but anyway it's basically QUARTERS
    Start with a cup placed on a table placed a few inches away from you
    Try and bounce the quarter into the cup
    Everytime the quarters makes it in the cup take a hit and move the cup back a little
    When you miss move the cup is moved to the start and goes to the next player
    Bowl or joint works