A Short Delux Daddy Vaporizor Review

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Warm Weather, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Warm Weather Warm Weather

• Since: Feb 14, 2012
    When I was deciding what kind of vape to buy I did a lot of research, and based on local availability and my price range I decided to go with the Delux Daddy Vaporizer. Its a canadian made box/whip convection vape similar to the vapor bros.

I've had the vaporizer for about 8 months now and don't have any complaints.

It hasn't given me any trouble and the glass seems pretty strong. I've dropped the whip/bowl on my stone tile floor several times and it didn't chip or break.

I don't vape daily (more like a twice a week, 3 bowls each time) so I can't speak to its longevity but 8 months at this rate of use and it still works as well as the day I bought it.

Overall, I'd say it's a good vape. For anyone looking in the price range of $200 you won't be disappointed.
  2. 5drive 5drive

• Slacker
    • Since: Jul 31, 2006
    It's a good vape. I had one some years ago. However, these days I WOULD be disappointed in it, especially around $200. I don't like the heater angle. If that's not an issue for you, it should give you good service.
  3. Warm Weather Warm Weather

• Since: Feb 14, 2012
    What would be a better vape you could get for the same price?

I don't find any trouble with the angle of the heater, a screen keeps the pot from touching it.

I guess you have to be careful not to put much downward pressure on it so you don't break it. But thats not really an issue.
  4. 5drive 5drive

• Slacker
    • Since: Jul 31, 2006
    The Da Buddah (DBV) is one I'd much prefer in this price range. Stronger housing and better heater angle.

And if I did want a wooden box vape I'd get the Vapor Brothers.