Above The Influence

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by Mikeman9412, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Mikeman9412 Mikeman9412

• Since: Mar 29, 2010
    Is it true that above the influence receives funding from tobacco and alcohol companies? I heard this many times but I haven't seen any sources to back this up?

Also just to clear some stuff up those commercials are BS anyway I'm just wondering if they are funded by those companies?
  2. hector hector

• Since: Jun 19, 2009
  3. Mikeman9412 Mikeman9412

• Since: Mar 29, 2010
    Yeah the only problem is it said (citation needed) so I'm wondering if it's true...

I know for a fact that the partnership for a drug free america does receive funds from tobacco and alcohol companies! :doh:

:mj2:
    2 people like this.
  4. hector hector

• Since: Jun 19, 2009
    i diden't notice the lack of citation:doh:

but i'll bet it's still true though
  5. bongtribe bongtribe

• Since: Apr 7, 2010
    You can take it to the bank that alcohol and cigarette companies fund every sort of those ads. This may be fact, I'm not sure, but I've always believed they are the biggest reasons weed is illegal. I can see the alcohol companies losing money if it were ever legalized, but personally, there's nothing like a cigarette when you're high so I have no idea why they would care.
  6. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    • Since: Aug 27, 2004
    The only information I can find tells me that "Above the Influence" is funded by the ONDCP - the federal government.