Am I allergic to THC?

Discussion in 'Medicinal Marijuana' started by b4 the lobotomy, Jun 25, 2009.

1. b4 the lobotomy b4 the lobotomy

• Since: Jun 16, 2009
    ok so I've smoked mj a couple times. Half of it is good and half the trip is awful. And supposedly what I'm smoking is not laced and not schwag.
    so it is so horrible sometimes and I was talking to my friend on the phone and he said he never knew anyone who reacted to weed like this. (btw I'm not on meds or any other drugs)
    so here are my symptoms when I smoke:

1. Extreme dizziness
    2. Very queezy but not throwing up/bad stomach ache.
    3. Head feels like its gonna pop
    4. Extreme heaviness! Like something heavy and big is pushing down against me.
    5. Stiff muscles
    6. Terrible shaking. Uncontrollable shivering/cold/sweaty
    7. My face gets very heated up and hot
    8. Paranoia
    9. Throat feels like its closing up/coughing

Any ideas? Could I be allergic? Do you ever feel the same effects? I'm so upset cause I like to smoke I just wish I didn't have to feel like this. :((((
  2. Ska Ska

• Since: Apr 14, 2009
    I got this once with schwag which is probably what you're smoking
    1 people like this.
  3. b4 the lobotomy b4 the lobotomy

damn. I hope not. I'll have to try something new then. Thanks.
  4. kontroversy kontroversy

• Im Stpwned
    • Since: Apr 25, 2006
    RELAX. Stay hydrated, eat food.
  5. b4 the lobotomy b4 the lobotomy

if I eat or drink when I feel like that I'll throw up. I can't relax if I feel like I'm gonna die. >.>
  6. mastanick mastanick

• Since: Jan 6, 2009
    Yea I would say u were dehydrating, and paranoia is a symptom of smoking this fine magical herb we call marijuana so is coughing and throat discomfort... or at least it is for me... just change ur herb. also are u smoking anything else with it or drinking?
  7. b4 the lobotomy b4 the lobotomy

I'm not dehydrating. I'm not thirsty. At all. And its not so much the throat its my stomach and head that's the worse. Its a lot more bad than you think. And no I dont drink. Meh. :(
  8. kontroversy kontroversy

• Im Stpwned
    How are you smoking, and what are you smoking?
  9. b4 the lobotomy b4 the lobotomy

with a pipe... Not the best way, I know. But its all I got right now.
    and idk what kind it is. Its just...greenish. Haha. Srry
  10. kontroversy kontroversy

• Im Stpwned
    I think you are just having panic attacks to be honest....are you buddies smokin on the same herb?
  11. b4 the lobotomy b4 the lobotomy

yeah but I'm honestly not freakin out. I smoked by myself. But my friend gave me the weed for free and he said he smoked it and it was pretty good. I guess he could be lying huh?

You know what's funny my house almost went up in flames yesterday cause the house fan started smoking and I jumped up and freaked out and suddenly I wasn't stoned anymore. So it can't be paranoia and panic attacks right? So smoking saved my life in a sense. Cause if I wasn't smoking I wouldve been sleeping...
  12. xgcbxr xgcbxr

• Since: Jun 12, 2009
    lol i guess you can say it did. and i never heard of your problem before. like someone else sad you may be smoking some terrible bud or the way you smoking is putting chemicals in the smoke which may be effecting you. thats all i can think of. not saying its true tho. next time watch your buddy smoke it and see if he acts the same if not then try joints. or water bongs, they clean the smoke in a way and make it a bit cooler so nothing should really burn. try those alternitives if no luck maybe quite for a bit then try again in a month or so. maybe you have no tolerance to it? im just trying to think of anything that could be effecting your health since you have simptoms of sickness kinda. im not to experienced with pot enough to be 100% sure of myself if soeone else can verify my ideas do so. good luck =D
  13. Charley Charley

• Since: Jun 2, 2009
    I have had similar experiences. it turns out the weed was sprayed with something and that was what made me sick. try getting it from someone else and see if it still happens.

altho it is rare that ppl are allergic to weed it is not impossible I went to school with a guy who would get hives every time he smoked but they were not bad enough to make him stop.
  14. bonez901 bonez901

• Since: Mar 22, 2009
    maybe youre smoking too much, my first few times I got really bad panic attacks because I smoked too much... Maybe try smoking a much smaller amount and work your way up until you find an amount that works for you. People have different tolerances. If that doesnt help, maybe try smoking different weed...
    1 people like this.