art class bong

Discussion in 'Water Pipes' started by Will88, Sep 4, 2004.

1. Will88 Will88

• Since: May 16, 2004
    in art class we are making clay pots i saw this as a great oppurtunity to make a bong that i can keep in my room without having to hide it and a permanent one since i wont have to keep throwing away the plastic bottles with holes in the side.

its almost done and stands about 8-9 inches tall and looks very much like a bong the problem is that some students are starting to recognize it for what it is and arnt being very queit about it.

hopefully i can get it kilned and bring it home before these dumbasses get me in trouble.

P.S. i think the art teachers a stoner she always seems really burnt out and this isnt just my observation its all of my friends observations too.
  2. YEM420 YEM420

• Since: Aug 11, 2004
    in ceramics last year a kid in my grade made a BIG bong...everyone knew what he was doing. My art teacher LOVED it..he won an art award at the school for it and she put it in the front showcase. everyone knew what it was but he didnt get in trouble. just never say flat out that your making one--this kid would just shrugg his shoulders when someone asked him about it. but it looked like it worked..it was as air tight as he could get it and stuff..good luck with it!
  3. Will88 Will88

• Since: May 16, 2004
    that is aweseom next pottery thing we make im going to make a big hooka shaped kinda like a huge perrier bottle shape.
  4. Insaneteacher Insaneteacher

• Fare You Well
    • Since: Jul 30, 2004
    That sounds awesome (note to self: take art next year)...i just got done making a honey bear bong..it's not extremely air tight but it works, i used a thimble for the bowl and a hollowed out marker for the tube thing...
  5. NeoArcadian NeoArcadian

• Since: Aug 24, 2004
    A friend of mine, a secondary dealer to me, decided to make a bong in art class. He told whoever asked about it what it was because he knew nobody would rat on him, and nobody did.

His problem was that he made it way too big. The damn thing was 2' long. He has sold weed to our art teacher before so even though she clearly knew what it was she wasn't going to say anything.

Anyway, he got on the bus having to carry the thing in broad daylight because he didn't have anything to put it i. He got some stares but got off at his bus stop without any problems.

Well, because this thing was hard to miss a passing by police officer pulled over to have a talk with my friend. He just said it was from art class, the officer didn't like it but there was nothing he could do so my friend got off scott free.

I guess all I am saying is just don't get too cocky or you might end up in a situation that you won't be able to explain. :cool:
    1 people like this.
  6. Taiyed Taiyed

• Since: May 15, 2004
    Wow, you guys are lucky. Both my art class and ceramics calss are very anti-anything pot related. My teacher was uneasy about me drawing a picture with a cigarette in it...

I'd love to make a bong in my ceramics class, but could never get away with it. :(
  7. RotiEatter RotiEatter

• Since: Apr 25, 2004
    Yeah, if you say it's not a bong what can they do? I'd just claim that I didn't even know what bong was and that I was making a vase for my Mom with a spout so she can pour water in through it. :)
    1 people like this.
  8. Hydro_Demeter Hydro_Demeter

• Since: Apr 14, 2004
    Hahaha, great thread. I have never made a bong in Art class before, but we used to germinate seeds in the art room coubards. Once they started to sprout we would take them home in the paint containers so they would stay damp and safe. Our art teacher was so cool though I always used to have big disscussions about ganga with her.

Ahhh memories of doing fcuk all in art class :rolleyes:
  9. eskimo_bob14 eskimo_bob14

• Since: Aug 19, 2004
    swed

wow this really makes me want to take art next year :thumbsup:
  10. I3itchPlz I3itchPlz

• Since: Aug 18, 2004
    in my school theres like 10 kids in each class making bongs, and now theyre startin to make us put holes in making it impossivle to smoke out of... kinda sux
  11. masterBeaner masterBeaner

steal clay and fill the holes :devil:
  12. anonymity anonymity

• Since: Jun 13, 2003
    Make one whole big enough to satisfy your teacher, but use it as carb.
  13. kissthesky kissthesky

• Since: Jul 29, 2004
    Just what i was thinking. Or you could just build a bong without the spout/bowl, and say it was a vase, then when it's done drill a hole in it and put a metal pipe in.
  14. SkyyVodka SkyyVodka

• Since: Sep 5, 2004
    yeah i got a clay and sculpture class and plan on making a bong too:) teacher said if anyone makes one he'll break it :bawl:
  15. /robot food /robot food

• Since: May 21, 2004
    i made stone pipes in my art class last year, and all my teacher did was ask me for one...
  16. imported_Br0k3nArr0w imported_Br0k3nArr0w

One of our art teachers let the kids obviously make bongs, and they fired him.
  17. RotiEatter RotiEatter

• Since: Apr 25, 2004
    ^
    damn, that sucks.... ****in' aye. I'd claim innocence and say I don't know what drug paraphenlia looks like because I'm a straight edge emo kid. :)
    1 people like this.
  18. purplebuffalo purplebuffalo

• Since: May 3, 2007
    you just got to be creative. Like right now im making a garden gnome where the tip of his cone hat will come off so it can be used as a vase and theres a whole in one of the hands so he can hold a flower. Im going to make a slider that looks like a pipe that he can hold and the stem of the "pipe" will be the handle for the slider. I also made a "watering jug" that looks like a tree stump but has a spout and hole at the top.
    My friend is a very talented wheel thrower and makes oil lamp looking things that are clearly bongs.
  19. Sharingan Sharingan

• Since: Sep 13, 2007
    A bunch of my friends in the ceramics class at my school made pipes and bongs. They were pretty awesome because the art teacher was cool with it and the school faculty never went in the art building. She eventually got paranoid though (probably from smoking ganja) and told them to stop. I wish I could've taken that class, but I chose lame-ass Computer Science instead.
  20. Passage Passage

• Since: Feb 28, 2006
    I made a clay pipe in class before. I wasn't allowed to make anything other than an ashtray, so what I did was hollowed out a box and built it around the pipe. Well it worked, but the pipe didn't last long lol