At What Temp Does Hand Warmers Keep Your Urine.

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by DrugTestSuck, Oct 26, 2010.

1. DrugTestSuck DrugTestSuck

• Since: Oct 21, 2010
    I've never used hand warmers before and was wondering what temp they keep at? And whats a good brand to use?

Thanks.
  2. KillerWeed420 KillerWeed420

• Since: Aug 10, 2008
    You have to experiment because they vary widely. Get a bunch of those cheap dollar stor ones and experiment.
  3. DrugTestSuck DrugTestSuck

Kewl. I picked up some colemans today in the camping section. I strapped it on with a rubberband on a 2oz of water in my sweats pocket over my dress pants. Nice access to the Sub.
    Anyways tested it like 45 mins later with my vicks thermometer and was reading 102 degrees.

My question is this.
    How fast can you bring down that temp blowing on it? if it comes out at the temp @ the test place?

Also. I picked up QF 5.7-1 this afternoon. I'm a first time user kinda nervous about the swap deal because the echo in the bathroom. Oh well gotta handle my business because I have failed 2 last week. My THC is off the charts to be diluting these days obviously.
    Thanks for any comments.
  4. jpbc99 jpbc99

• Since: Mar 25, 2007
    Get a digital thermometer. 9 dollars at CVS. Get your bottle. Heat it up for 60 minutes.

Take temp every minute until it goes to 94 degreees.

Quickfix 2 oz bottle should drop 2 degrees a minute give or take.

I found the heating pads would keep it at 108 if directly touching the bottle.

You need to work out some kinks...an figure out what to do. Me. I brought two bottles in. One I took off the pad ten minutes before test. The other I kept on the pad...just in case the little old lady went "oops" and dumped my sample.

Practice the motions also. One slip up can ruin an easy free lunch. Like dropping the bottle...cap or cup. Etc.

5. DrugTestSuck DrugTestSuck

Yeah I been playing around with the temp at home I got this lol. Heatpads are your friend.
    lol @ dropping the cap. I will make sure that don"t happen!
    That would suck!
  6. DrugTestSuck DrugTestSuck

Can u sub it without actually pissing in the bathroom or is it just best to piss and sub same time?
  7. jpbc99 jpbc99

• Since: Mar 25, 2007
    It dosent matter. From experience, and prior posts from sec who is actually a tester it dosent make a difference at all.

What matters is excessive noise and taking to long. I know some one who subbed, didn't piss. Went off without a hitch.

Practice practice practice. Time the temperature. If its to high your screwed, to low, your screwed. Make noise and take to long....more then two minutes...your gonna arise suspicion but nothing more.

TBH when you do this an walk out with a signed slip with all correct boxes checked youll be sayind to yoursellf it was easy no need to be workd up.

Have a good one.

8. DrugTestSuck DrugTestSuck

Thanks for tip Sir.