Ate raw weed .. Drug test Friday!

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by Kush151, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Kush151 Kush151

• Since: Dec 17, 2012
    So I had to eat a joint for a friend on Thursday night cause he was passed out and we got pulled over. It was maybe a 4 inch joint filled with weed but I ate it and now I have a drug urinalysis on this coming Friday. How does weed breakdown if you eat it raw ? And do I have a chance of passing? 5'9 135 high metabolism and frequent runner. I have googled it and there's too many responses but most say it doesn't activate without heat or fatty foods ? Thanks for the help! Im really stressing hard about it as because if i dont pass i get kicked out of the program im in.
  2. DrugTestDave DrugTestDave

• Since: Sep 1, 2010
    Yikes! I've been around for a while, and that's a first for me. I would suggest a couple of things. One, I would absolutely grab an at-home test from Walgreen's (about $17 or so) and test on first urine of the day and see if you're passing that.

Next, I would discourage you from doing any serious cardio or exercise. Yes, it's true that working out re-releases THC as it is stored in fat. The day or two before the test I would even encourage fatty foods and carb loading.

And last of all, I would encourage either a cleanse or using the N2 Dilution method.

Best of luck and keep us posted!

-Dave