Attaching Vaporizer to Bong/Bubbler

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by DYG, Aug 27, 2008.

1. DYG DYG

• Since: Jul 3, 2008
    Who likes to do this? Obviously it's not all that necessary but I'm seriously considering buying a hammer bubbler then attaching it to my SSV whip tubing. It'd look like a way cooler mouthpiece and I could put water or ice in it if I felt like it. Right now I'm thinking just ice would be fun just to keep it cool when you're taking a massive hit at a high temp.
    1 people like this.
  2. beezleb878 beezleb878

• Since: Oct 13, 2007
    7th floor makes those for the ssv I believe. Hand blown custom if you want. I believe they were 70 -80 dollar range but not really certain.
  3. DYG DYG

Yeah I know they do. They're WAY expensive though.
  4. locuststar locuststar

• Since: Jul 7, 2008
    i managed to hook my da buddha up to my double chamber acrylic bong. even though vapor isn't as harsh as smoke and all, it's still pretty dry and warm. it also filters out very fine particles that went past the screen/tube. when i fill up my bong with cold water and ice, it's like breathing in winter air. plus you breath in deeper with the bong... so great. it's not necessary but it's a hell of a setup. i'll post a pic soon
  5. gratefulvideofan gratefulvideofan

• Since: Jun 25, 2008
    I've attached my Vapir Bag to a tube to give me more flexibility. Vapir>Tube>Bag>Tube>Bong>Me :)
    So this thread made me try it withthe bong and the tube attaches to the stem perfectly. Works well allows me to set the whole thing down without losing any vapor while its running. Maybe overkill, but there is little or no waste at all and it is clean.
  6. timmimak timmimak

• Since: Jul 29, 2008
    i do it for fun. I put a ton of ice cubes and just inhale away. Its like breaking in a fresh winters air haha Except you feeling jolly after haha
  7. DYG DYG

Well I found this guy for $24.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Obviously I'll attach the vape tube to the bowl area. What's a good way to do this? Sticky tack? Anything less, uh, tacky? (no pun intended)
  8. gratefulvideofan gratefulvideofan

• Since: Jun 25, 2008
    Seal the bowl and put the tube in the carb?
  9. DYG DYG

Good idea but he tubing is too big. :(
  10. Auralis Auralis

• Since: Dec 16, 2007
    Seal the carb with something and perhaps get a big enough tube to run completely over the top of the piece. Other than that, I would say you're best off getting a bong and hooking up the tube to where the bowl would go, a piece seems like a really odd way to do it.
  11. tokinGLX tokinGLX

• Since: May 22, 2007
    a video will be up later tonight
    (':

edit.....
    post # 118 has the vid
  12. DYG DYG

Nice. That bong attachment piece is from 7th Floor right?
  13. tokinGLX tokinGLX

• Since: May 22, 2007
    yep, they make them in the standard large and small sizes to fit conventional ground glass downstems that are available at most headshops around the world. a very worthwhile investment, if you crave those giant knock you on your ass type hits.