Banana Kush Marijuana Strain

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by ScrogBetty, Jun 27, 2012.

?

Better Grown Indoors or Outside

In 4 vote(s) 80.0%
Out 1 vote(s) 20.0%
  1. ScrogBetty ScrogBetty

• Admin
    • Since: Aug 5, 2007
    Banana Kush is typically classified as a hybrid, in that it consists of approximately 60% Indica / 40% sativa. While an indoor growing environment is most highly recommended, it can also excel when properly cared to an outdoor garden.[IMG]

While it helps to be a slightly advanced cultivator, this is one genetic they can help a beginning grower climb the ladder of cultivating knowledge. The average flowering time for your banana Kush seeds once they have finished their vegetation stage, is approximately 8 to 10 weeks.
    [IMG]

While some complain that the strain tends to generate a relatively low yield, I have witnessed several master cultivators generate quite sizable harvests.

The THC percentage of Banana Kush generally tends to fluctuate somewhere from the high teens, to the low 20 percentile range, most of the medical marijuana patients that use this particular strain tend to seek relief for glaucoma, eating disorders, insomnia, muscle spasms and overall relief from general body aches and pains.

Medical marijuana patients countrywide have come to know Banana Kush as a very potent and medicinally inclined flower. It delivers that much desired Indica elevation for which the Kush strain is famous for.

[IMG]
    mallitia95 likes this.
  2. xZANGEITIx xZANGEITIx

• Since: Sep 2, 2012
    Just let me say something. That strain is buetiful. I mean ive never really seen anything like that before and what are the seeds to grow it

PLEASE REPLY
  3. Monterey Bud Monterey Bud

• Administrator
    • Since: Nov 16, 2011