BARCELONA, SPAIN...Need help!

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by DaDornta, May 10, 2008.

1. DaDornta DaDornta

• MJ.com MASTA SELECTA
    • Since: Sep 17, 2003
    I want to get a tattoo on my trip to Europe this summer. My last stop before returning state-side is Barcelona, Spain.

I've decided I don't want to be traveling around Paris or Rome (the first two cities) with a healing tattoo...I'd rather get it done the day before or day of my flight.

I have a very specific design in mind, and I know any skilled artisan would be able to do it--but I want the BEST. I want to know that I really worked hard to track down and nail down the best tattoo artist in Barcelona.

Here is an idea of what I want:
    [IMG]

I like the UV reactive ink, but it's not really needed...It's a simple shape/design but I want to be placed in the hands of the best.

Do any of you live in Europe or better yet Spain? Can you dig a little and find out the reputation of some good places in Barcelona?

I'm so going to get a tat ... simply because I know i'll never be able to afford to get back over to europe again. This is the ultimate souvineer to me.

Help me out 420! Dig deep in your networks! :cool::D
  2. DaDornta DaDornta

• MJ.com MASTA SELECTA
    • Since: Sep 17, 2003
    Also, if I could find a place in Rome that could do an invisible UV ink tat...I'd get the letters, "SPQR" on my wrist...lol, the Roman Legion's tattoo!
  3. Jake Jake

• Since: Jul 31, 2005
    How have you been, Dornta? I hope you're having a great time in Europe, I have a friend who left for Germany the last week.

But I've never been there and can't help you out here, man....