Best Los Angeles med-marijuana doctors?

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by cenuke, May 19, 2009.

1. cenuke cenuke

• Since: Jan 14, 2009
    Does anyone know of any legit med-marijuana doctors that any of you can recommend me to? I also want to know if theres one that can accept something other than medical records to prove your ailments for example, prescription bottles?

I also have another question, if theres no way I can get my medical record for 'myself', can I request for it to be faxed to the med-marijuana doctor or is that not a good idea for my doctor to know why I need my medical records?

Please if theres anyone that knows, thanks in advance.
  2. mud_head mud_head

• Since: Mar 28, 2009
    are you a military dependent? by your circumstances, it sounds like you are, so i would like to let you know that you can get an external referral from tricare with ease, and it can be done through the actual tricare website. only if its tricare standard. if otherwise, then i dont know what to tell you. but they dont ask questions, and your primary will probably end up switching soon anyway(i go through a PMC every month or so-i dont even know who they are until the hospital tells me)
  3. cenuke cenuke

• Since: Jan 14, 2009
    Sorry not military dependant. I forgot acually, its not that i "cant" get my medical records, I just want to know if theres any other methods of proving ailments. I just dont know what to say when they ask "Why" I need my records for myself, I dont want to raise suspicion.
  4. Maximus Maximus

• Since: Mar 22, 2009