best urine detox

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by bam1131, Mar 21, 2007.

1. bam1131 bam1131

• Since: Jan 30, 2007
    What is the best urine detox drink?
  2. Darius927 Darius927

• Since: Mar 12, 2007
    Hey, not sure there really is a "best" detox drink. From what I've been learning here on the forums, most detox drinks or drinks to help u cover up a possible positive don't work.

For those that have used them on here, I think I see the one called QCarb (or something like that) the most.
  3. rebels420 rebels420

• Since: Mar 21, 2007
    All urine detoxes work as long as you FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS EXACTLY. I know alot of people who has passed pissed tests by taking a variety of different things...so for all those people that failed it means it was operator error. YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS for the stuff to work. And yes that does mean staying clean for at least 48 hours...even though when I passed I wasn't clean a full 48 hours probably only about 35 hours but to be on the safe side stick with 48.

oh yeah and the stuff I took that worked was not liquid it was like 4 huge horse pills...but my mom passed off the liquid...
  4. Somnium Somnium

• Since: Mar 8, 2007
    Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong! 'Detox' drinks work via the amount of water they require you to drink with them (aka following the directions) coupled with things like massive amounts of creatine and minerals in the drink to try and keep your creatinine (the byproduct of creatine) and specific gravity (read: salt in your urine) levels up, both things they check for to see if you're trying to dilute your sample by drinking large amounts of water, and if you're below the right levels of those things you'll fail as a dilute. QCarbo is the most popular because you can get it easily from a GNC or other vitamin store without having to go online and order it and wait for it to arrive. Again, detox drinks are never ever EVER an assured pass.

That being said go read the f-ing stickies! Both the results one and the dilution and substitution one. You'll find just about everything you need to know there. You need to 'stay clean' for as long as you can, from this instant up until a couple days past your test or more. Do some more research damnit, its important.
  5. JackBauer JackBauer

• Since: Jun 15, 2006
    Like Somnium said wrong wrong wrong. How you can make such a general statement shows your lack of knowledge in drug testing. Were you there to witness every single person on this planet using every single detox drink available on the planet for every single drug test given on this planet? I am gonna go out on a limb :rolleyes: and say you weren't. According to your theory, if someone smokes an ounce by themself of high quality weed 51 hours to 48 hours before the test, as long as they follow the instructions, they will pass. Please, give me a break. What if they weighed 400 pounds and smoked 2 ounces 3 day before the test and sat on their ass the whole time, will they pass if they follow instructions on a detox drink. I seriously doubt they will pass. I guess you are basing this Nobel prize in Chemistry and Biology thesis on your one test you passed? Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good. I know plenty of people who have followed the instruction to the T and failed miserably. What is your college major? What kind of test was your test? If I slap a label on a bottle that says "Urine Detox" will you buy it from me?
  6. Lighttoker21 Lighttoker21

• Since: Nov 19, 2006
    Not related to your post but 24 rocks!! Nice name man
  7. rebels420 rebels420

[According to your theory, if someone smokes an ounce by themself of high quality weed 51 hours to 48 hours before the test, as long as they follow the instructions, they will pass.]

First off I NEVER said that statement up above...so I don't know where you got the 48-51 hours from. I figured it was a given that as soon as you know that you will be having to test; you [at the very least] slow down in smoking.....I think I took a wrong turn and ended up here on this site with people that cannot see the obvious and who need it spelt out for them. Don't you think that if that was my theory that I would have friggin said it? You all need to be realistic..not off in some fantasy dream..
  8. JackBauer JackBauer

• Since: Jun 15, 2006
    Are you British? Most people I know use spelled and not spelt except for the British. Here is your original post again.

True you didn't use the words I used but according to your statement "so for all those people that failed it means it was operator error," you are including a scenario like the one I gave you. You also added staying clean at least 48 hours. So if someone stopped smoking 51 hors before the test, is that not staying clean at least 48 hours? Your statement encompasses the possibility that I laid out. Can't you see how obvious that is? After reading your post, it is obvious to me your theory/advice is that "If you stop smoking at least 48 hours before your test and you follow the directions on a detox product exactly as written, all will pass."
  9. dankitydank dankitydank

• Since: Jan 19, 2007
    I love it when someone uses examples to why you are wrong. Really makes you feel retarded, I'm sure.
  10. rebels420 rebels420

You all got my "theory/advice" all wrong....I am willing to make a bet that 3/4 of the people that failed after taking some kind of "detox" stuff did so because they did not follow the directions exactly as they should have...
  11. FakeBoobsRule FakeBoobsRule

• Nice legs are a must (LC)
    • Since: Jun 13, 2006
    Sounds like Jack nailed your advice right on the head. You have now gone from all users to 75% of users who fail in less than a day. I am willing to take you up on that bet because most who fail using a detox drink fail because the detox drink is a big scam. Nevermind, I have a feeling you would find some excuse not to pay.
  12. lilmissgspot_54 lilmissgspot_54

• Since: May 4, 2007
    I GET TESTED EVERY MONTH AT MY JOB... STINGER DETOX WORKS FOR ME EVERY SINGLE TIME... AND YES, I DO EXACTLY WHAT THE DIRECTIONS SAY.
  13. bogo bogo

• Since: Apr 6, 2007
    cough bullshit cough
  14. bogo bogo

• Since: Apr 6, 2007
    THC is fat soluble, and it gets stored in your fat cells. Cleaning it out of your lipid tissue is very difficult. Many herbal products claim to clean out your system, yet they do nothing to remove THC byproducts from fat cells.

Detoxify Carbo Clean This is a very new product, untested by a third party. It claims to absorb toxins, however, experts say that absorbing THC metabolites from fat cells is impossible. so Im to believe you and not experts in the field....NOT
  15. donzaga donzaga

• Since: Mar 26, 2012
    that is obviosly a stinger employee it does NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!