Best vaporizer on a budget?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by ttrb420, Aug 13, 2009.

1. ttrb420 ttrb420

• Since: Apr 21, 2009
    Hey all, my buddy let me borrow his volcano while he was on vacation, and now I'm hooked on vaping. Anyone know of a good vape that's under 150 usd?
  2. Nail I3unny Nail I3unny

• Since: Jun 1, 2009
    The only vape I know of at that price is the Vapir One....and I really hate that thing.
  3. 5drive 5drive

• Slacker
    • Since: Jul 31, 2006
  4. BudSmoker92 BudSmoker92

• Since: Nov 26, 2008
    Get Da Buddha Vaporizer for 160...Cant go wrong with it.
  5. halfvaped halfvaped

• Since: Jul 14, 2009
    I got my Da Buddha online last month from vapeworld for $136 including shipping AND a free shiny new 2.5 grinder/pollen collector (plus everything else that already comes with it). It was the Best deal I could find anywhere. First you have to track down an online coupon though to get the extra 15% off (I think I just Googled "vapeworld coupons" and a couple of web sites came up). Otherwise they are $160 which in my opinion even without the bonus grinder would have been well worth every penny.

The Da Buddha is my second vape and it kills my previous wooden box type vape (and a couple others that I have tried) hands down. I would and have been recommending it to everyone who I know that smokes.

When I read about the wand hash that the Buddha and SSV produce I knew I had to try the Da Budda and wow what a bonus that stuff is too!

You can't even come close to the quality in this price range. The Vapor Bros is really good but the heater on the DBV is just designed better and safer IMHO.

Good luck with your purchase. :p
  6. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    • Since: Aug 27, 2004
    What about Vapor Brothers and Vapor Warez? I've owned both and was pretty happy with them.
  7. Ganja Gooner Ganja Gooner

• Since: Apr 2, 2009
    Purple Days. $180 wait 2 months. worth every penny. saved me at least that much through efficiency in the 4 months i have had it. it is also beautiful, handcrafted and is completely RoHS compliant.
  8. 5drive 5drive

• Slacker
    • Since: Jul 31, 2006
    The standard VB is $150. Vaporwarez is out of business, although there are still a few around for sale. You might find a Pure or iVape a little under $150, but the days of $120 Vaporcannons with extras seem to be gone.