best way to hide the smell of weed

Discussion in 'Water Pipes' started by noodle245674, Aug 29, 2008.

1. noodle245674 noodle245674

• Since: Aug 29, 2008
    i just finished a 20 min sesion with gary (my bong) and i thought shit my axe is all gone, how can i air out my room... any suggestiond?
  2. Noobtastic Noobtastic

• Since: Jun 2, 2008
    Open a window and put a fan next to it facing outside?

Buy and spray some odor eating air freshner? (I believe axe just adds another smell)
  3. water water

• Since: Nov 4, 2007
    What I usually do is take a paper towel tube or a toilet paper tube and stuff it full with dryer sheets. Then when you take a hit blow your smoke through the tube. It doesn't get rid of all of the smell, but it helps.
  4. noodle245674 noodle245674

• Since: Aug 29, 2008

ill try that tonight
  5. The Blazemaster The Blazemaster

• Since:
    Open a window first and foremost...

Give that smell somewhere to go.(Besides the hallway where it is likely to be smelt)

Next, if you have an air freshening spray, Febreeze Air Effects works well, use it. I would also reccomend Ozium. It is a spray that neutralizes odor, and leaves no other smell in the air.

Other than that, a fan facing the window works well!
  6. adam914 adam914

• Since: Mar 25, 2008
    DEODORIZING AIR FRESHENERS!!!! that's like what they are for man. Why don't you exhale out the window?
  7. Brandon1025 Brandon1025

• Since: Aug 5, 2008
    I use this technique combined with a near by open window and there is no smell of weed at all.
  8. FunkySkunky FunkySkunky

• Gentille, allouette
    • Since: Dec 31, 2007
    Best thing to mask the smell is incense. Best thing to eliminate the smell is an open window, a ceiling fan on high and some time.
  9. GREENFOODGAMES GREENFOODGAMES

• I LOVE WEED
    • Since: Aug 4, 2008
    Buy jasmine scented hello neighbor's
  10. blackandgoldpride blackandgoldpride

• Since: May 22, 2008
    Ozium!
  11. o_t00high_o o_t00high_o

• Since: Aug 21, 2008
    Fan open window..febreeze or something similar...best thing for it. Works like a charm for me. Though if you would have searched I know you would have foudn your asnwer because I myself have posted in a few "what gets rid of weed smoke" threads.
  12. Mikeebud Mikeebud

• Since: Sep 17, 2008
    Don't use axe, Ever. I don't get why people use it, It's body spray, I can understand if i walk into a room and smell mango febreeze or something, but nobody knows why your whole room danks like axe.. Which raises questions.

Febreeze air effects works good, I Wouldn't use regular febreeze.

It's not a good de oderizer.

Febreeze locks in the smell.. and eventually disapeers, but using a de oderizer would defitantly work well.
  13. steakii steakii

• Since: Nov 4, 2006
    Ozium is a industrial strength air neutralizer that's use is primarily is to get rid of the smell in large room or building. It works great to get rid of that weed smell. I used to always keep a bottle on me in those emergency situations.

They sell them at most stores in the auto section with the air fresheners.
  14. Mikeebud Mikeebud

• Since: Sep 17, 2008

Whats it smell like afterwards?

Do they sell it at a grocery store?
  15. blackandgoldpride blackandgoldpride

• Since: May 22, 2008
    they sell ozium at walmart and most good headshops.
  16. Pot Head 1 Pot Head 1

• Since: Sep 18, 2008
    Lets do it..
  17. Canta Canta

• Since: Oct 1, 2007
    I've always thought that some people on this forum go to outrageous lenghs to smoke weed in their room, the one place you can't deny that it was you smoking, when you can simply go outside and wnjoy a joint. I don't know your situation so I can't judge, personally I find outdoors a better option.
  18. Tired of Sex Tired of Sex

• Since: Sep 28, 2008
    i can't speak for everyone else but the main reason i don't take it outdoors (on a day like this for example; no one's home and i feel like a rage) is because i'd have to bring the used bong and equipment back through the house, hallway, upstairs, and into my room.. so the bathroom is a better option. of course, if i had a joint it'd be quick and easy but i don't have enough atm!

i want to try this towel trick... so you roll up a wet towel and just.. blow your hit into it?? the towel would stink yes?
  19. eddie31 eddie31

• Since: Sep 17, 2011
    the sure thing

First thing first when smoking the good stuff you should always pick the best environment to smoke in if give the choice/freedom. If you are trying to get rid of weed smoke, first start with your best option OUTSIDE. That is a no brainier. This is for anyone who has to be sneaky, like teenagers or men who hide their habit from their loved ones, but at the end of the day a good window will do. Be sure to close all vents and doors if in the house, the last thing you need is to be blowing smoke freely in the air. When your done blazing spray some febreze and keep the window open. Wash your hands twice and wipe your face off with a wet rag, because the smell is on your face because of the smoke. Changing your shirt and brushing your teeth is recommend if possible. I keep a small bottle of mouth wash in my car for emergencies. Get some eye drops and your good to go. This works for me every time. I smoke in my house all the time and no one :afro:knows. Not even my wife.
  20. Trojonic Trojonic

• Since: Sep 16, 2011
    Throw a pillow in front of your door Smoke a bowl. Sprey Some febreeze then open the door and put clear eye's in it works like a champ for me. The smell float out and into open space. individually its not there in like 5-10 mins. Pst get the instant febreeze auto sprey things they work the best but one in the hall way or in your room
    I smoked alot when growing up and i never EVER had my mom even think i smoke. weird right ? i just don't get caught