Best Way to Smoke Keif w/out weed?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by JROD420, May 27, 2009.

1. JROD420 JROD420

• Since: Apr 21, 2009
    Ok, so I just ran out of weed but want to smoke still and all I have is the keif at the bottom of my grinder. I have a chillum and a pipe but don't want to just torch the keif in these and waste it so I was wondering if anyone knew of a good way to smoke the keif without the bed of weed in a bowl?
    :bong:
  2. MasterOfTheStone MasterOfTheStone

• Since: Dec 28, 2008
    Maybe you could scrape your bowl if there is enough res and use that for the bed but im not sure since i've never done it
  3. benjammin21 benjammin21

• Since: Jan 9, 2009
    try rollin a j if you cant scrape any res to use as a bed. or if you dont have enough for a j just put the keif in a rolling paper and wrap it up like a little sack. stick that in your pipe and smoke it!!
    1 people like this.
  4. ctwalrus ctwalrus

• Since: Jun 21, 2008
    knife hit
  5. ganja-man ganja-man

• Groovy
    • Since: Sep 6, 2008
    Whenever I smoke straight keif, I just sprinkle it over the ashes left in the bowl from last time I smoked, if you don't have any ashes I'd go with the knife hits.
    1 people like this.
  6. rich420 rich420

• Since: Oct 4, 2006
    Too bad you don't have a vaporizer cause that would be your solution right there. But I would recommend knife hits also. Try making some homemade hash out of it.
  7. k1ngTHC k1ngTHC

• Since: May 25, 2009
    What i usually do is get my grinder and scrape out the keif with a sharp blade or sometimes even a quarter. Put like a hit or two in your pipe, i use just a regular triple blown pipe, and torch it but not too much cause it kills your throat but its totally worth it.
  8. dr8ggnbomb dr8ggnbomb

• Since: Jun 5, 2009
    use a screen and put it in your pipe. thats how i do it.
  9. p0th3d p0th3d

• Since: Apr 14, 2009
    i agree with Benjamin ^ wrap it up in a bit of Rizzla and stick that in your pipe and smoke it haha (first time i've used that term literally hahaa)...thats what i do when i only have keif left and it gets me blazed
    1 people like this.
  10. JROD420 JROD420

• Since: Apr 21, 2009
    hahahaha that is hilarious. yeah that sounds like a good idea though, I'm gonna try doing it that way and see how it works out

:bandit: