Bleach.

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by TheCleric, Apr 10, 2001.

1. TheCleric TheCleric

• Novice Healer
    • Since: Oct 9, 2000
    Ok so heres my question, i said something about it in another thread dealing with contact lens cleaner but i dont think it will do anyone any good buried there.

Someone told me that they dipped there hand in bleach and peed on it during there probation drug test, they said the test came back negative of any thc. Now im wondering if i should do this. Lets just say that i smoked a bowl last night, im 5'4" (i know real short) and im about 130-135, my metabolism must be high cause im always running around, and i lift weights and run laps every other day. Now can i test clean of thc using this bleach method? 3 people i know claim to have done it, but i like the real word on stuff before i risk going on probation for another 6 months.

Also good news for me, in the goodwill(thrift store) i over heard these 2 guys talking and one guy was saying how his son was busted and was still smoking, the other guys like well on the first test they only see the level of thc in there system so on the second alls you have to do is make it go down. So i figure its ok to have fun untill my first test hehe just not too much fun :(. Its gonna feel good to smoke again once all of this is over. but anyway back on subject moderators any clue? or members who have tried this? My pee test is an unsupervised probation test, ive thought of substitution but dont you have to all keep it a certain temp and stuff like that?

:devil:Cleric:devil:
  2. Megaweapon Megaweapon

• Since: Oct 25, 2000
    8.1.1 Bleach (powdered):
    Chlorinated bleach will test negative, and it's the best household additive. In an emergency, Jeff Nightbyrd recommends adding unscented bleach crystals to a diluted sample. It's recommended to grind the powdered bleach to a finer grain. 1/4 teaspoon is recommended for a 60cc sample. For liquid bleach, add six to ten drops. Bleach will throw the pH outside the normal body range; so it may be apparent that the sample was tampered with. Some bleaches foam or leave residue, so experiment with different brands before selecting which to use.

If you do end up giving in id suggest going the substition route... its far less risky.
  3. Maggie Maggie

• Since:
    For pre-employment testing they make you wash your hands first, and I'm assuming it's so you can't add anything by peeing on your hand. Do they do this for probation testing?

Sometimes it seems like pre-employment testing is harder to beat than probation testing :confused:

Good luck- Also, I've mentioned this before but I'll say it again because it might apply for you. Court ordered drug testing will give you 45 days to test clean. They due this so you won't claim "old" thc in the system for a positive result, according to one very reliable source I know.

Maggie
  4. TheCleric TheCleric

• Novice Healer
    • Since: Oct 9, 2000
    GRRRR ya know im not gonna say much but i hate having to copy what i have written in case the server decides to be full, april 20th better come soon.

Anyway i didnt copy what i just wrote so heres the synopsis, bleach powder will work but might throw off the ph, well the guy said the test was cheap and he puts something in the cup and waits for it to change color, so i dont think ph will be a problem.

Now substitution is where i use other urine, i have a clean friend so what do i have to do get him to pee in something and then when i go there put it in there cup right? Does it have to be like room temp or something, probably hotter.

I suppose i can just wait but i dont think they are gonna test me untill last month, they have no beneffit from busting me, not that they did in the first place who knows better safe then sorry. Just wish i could get high again.

:devil:Cleric:devil:
  5. OHSOClichéCassy OHSOClichéCassy

• Since: Jan 31, 2007
    worrrd man.

yeah man i know where your comming from. i juss got a charge and im going to be tested for 2 months every week. but im gunna get a bottle of them pills that like clean your systemm i juss gotta find out what theyy are called. and stuff. ill google it. and i filled my old eye drop container with bleach bc i heard if you drop like 4 drops its clean. but iono. im doing madd research bc i cant be tested pos. ; if i do im going to TDH(tidewater detention home)..that place aint too hott.
    yeeaaaahhh...:/
  6. Secs Secs

• Since: Dec 21, 2005
    You will be asked to empty your pockets of everything before you go in to the restroom. For probation, 9 times out of 10, the probation officer comes in with you and watches you pee.

Also, this thread is about 6 years old now, :rolleyes: and testing devices have come a long way, including having the ability to detect bleach in a urine specimen. :)

Good rule to go by: Look at the date of the post you are responding to.

But please, come to our testing facility. I haven't caught anyone trying to cheat in a couple of days now. I could use the fun. :D