Blowing smoke/vapor into water bottles to conceal smell

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by Dankitydankness, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Dankitydankness Dankitydankness

• Since: Oct 10, 2010
    So I recently bought a vaporgenie in hopes that I could vape in my room with my parents home and noone would notice. However that's not the case. I vaped in my room the other day when my sister was home. After only about 4 hits, my sister was complaining she smelt something funny in the house, and I even blew through a sploof.

So I was thinking, what if i blow all my hits into water bottles, and put the cap on them. Then later I would release the vape outside. Does that seem like it would work. Obviously small amounts would escape from the time I take my lips off the bottle to when I put the cap on, but that prolly wouldn't matter much. So what do you guys think? Also could it work for smoking??
  2. shadeslayer42199 shadeslayer42199

• Since: Sep 14, 2010
    You are gonna need alot of water bottles. Why not just open the window?
  3. Triheptyl Triheptyl

• Since: Apr 20, 2009
    open the window and put a towel under the door. that, sploof, and vape should work out. if not, just go outside man, you got some bloodhound in your gene pool
  4. Dankitydankness Dankitydankness

I've got some bloodhound in my gene pool?
  5. TheCheese TheCheese

• Since: Jan 21, 2010
    How are you gonna blow smoke into a water bottle I have a feeling that would be a pain in the ass and it's not that easy to just capture smoke into a water bottle without it escaping.

I doubt your sister smelt you vaping weed and blowing it through a sploof. I use a normal hand pipe and use a sploof with people close by and have never had any problems.

Make sure you put everything away that will give off a smell after you set everything up. Make sure you got fresh dryer sheets in the sploof they do lose the scent after awhile. Put a piece of clothing under the door and spray a lil bit of stuff around if it's still somehow getting smelt.
  6. BrandonBeibel BrandonBeibel

• Since: Dec 17, 2010
    Magic Flight Launch Box would get rid of that smell period. Lol well it seems like your doing everything right, maybe the herb just smells a lot?
  7. Phenom Phenom

• Banned
    • Since: Jul 29, 2010
    smoke buddy
  8. Kushy Kushy

• down
    • Since: May 2, 2009
    I take a large hit out of the vape, and since it's not smoke, it's not unhealthy to hold and absorb all into your lungs. I take the large hit, and instead of exhaling in my room, I get up, walk around a bit, walk outside or to a window, and blow it out. Not only does it increase your lung capacity, but holding in vapor for longer periods absorbs more into your body, gets you more stoned, saves money, and makes your house smell less..
    But don't hold your smoke. Holding smoke isn't good for you, vapor is fine though.
    1 people like this.
  9. ToastyRoadie ToastyRoadie

• Since: Apr 17, 2010
    Ok, get a gatorade bottle and proceed to make small 1/8th in holes on the bottom of the bottle.

Now put one paper towel on bottom of the bottle and proceed to fill it up about 1/2 way or less with carbon pellets, this will remove all smell when you blow your smoke through it.

I made one of these using a large coffee can and a fan on top to draw air through it.

walmart Aqua Tech Carbon Fish
    2 people like this.
  10. Brad420 Brad420

• Since: Oct 27, 2010
    What kind of vaporizer are you using, Maybe your putting your temperature too high, hence it is burning the herb instead of vaporizing it?
  11. stoneygreenbud stoneygreenbud

• Super Moderator
    • Since: Oct 31, 2005
    This was what I was gonna recomend, a friend of mine did the same type of set up, he got everything he needed from walmart and the local tropical fish store and it was less than 20 bucks, he swore by it too. activated carbon absorbs all odors.

~Stoney~
    1 people like this.
  12. xAude Sapere xAude Sapere

• Since: May 23, 2009
    hrm carbon pellets? i will have to try that out.
  13. GunCow GunCow

• Since: Jul 6, 2009
    this is good shit.
  14. Dankitydankness Dankitydankness

im gonna have to try that out. Then maybe i could hit a bubbler in my room when I get one.

I use a vaporgenie
    can't afford that right now. Plus it would be too big. And I'm starting to get the hang of this vaporgenie.
    i do sometimes take a hit and then go blow it outside. Helps ease the suspicion
  15. BUDMAKESMEWIZER BUDMAKESMEWIZER

• Since: Jan 2, 2011
    Get the vape ready and go shower. The smoke smell will go up the vents and be carried away by the steam. Make sure to have hot water running at the highest temp to have maximum steam. Never get in the shower also XD