Brick of weed

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by Bankrupt On Selling, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Bankrupt On Selling Bankrupt On Selling

• Since: Jul 2, 2008
    As any one got to hold a big block of weed i dont know what its called lol but it looks like a brick, its just a big block of mj wraped in ceram wrap and i got to hold it:D! Like 2 years ago my friend was delivering some weed for his brother and he had to take the big brick of weed i was talking about to some guys house i never really thought much about it that day but later when i started smoking more i relized how lucky i was =P that was the only time ive seen a brick of weed in person any one else get to hold a brick of weed?
  2. Noobtastic Noobtastic

• Since: Jun 2, 2008
    Did you also swallow a kilo? I do that on a daily basis...biotch!!!

oh god I am blazed...

Mod note: Not even counting the off topic nature of this post, "biotch" is still considered a flame, even in a joking manner
  3. kcbennie kcbennie

• Since: Oct 11, 2006
    A couple years ago, my cousin had a duffle bag with 52 vacuum sealed pounds of high grade BC bud. Needless to say we got thoroughly torqued.
  4. Dark Dark

• Fool on the Hill
    • Since: Jun 13, 2004
    No, I have never held a brick.
    KB RARELY ever comes in bricks, so I'm guessing it was regs or schwagg. Either way, still pretty cool. I've seen plenty, but never bothered to ask to hold it :p

Now a kilo of KB in a bag, and then I'd truly feel blessed :D
    3 people like this.
  5. Feorge Gorman Feorge Gorman

• Since: Aug 15, 2001
    Used to buy $75 kilos of some of the seediest weed ever, 'back in the day'! :D Probably '73-'74.

They were classic keys, always around 2.2 pounds...with about a quarter pound of seeds! :p
    1 people like this.
  6. The Blazemaster The Blazemaster

• Since:
    Well, most I have ever seen is about an ounce and a half. This was in a dealers car and I didnt ask to hold it because, well, why would I. Its weed. I buy it all the time.

I mean, I wouldnt say no if someone said, "Hey, hold this ounce of weed for a sec. while I run into this store".:)
  7. imFADED imFADED

• Since: Jun 12, 2008
    DAMN! I guess we know who was runnin' the game in town :p
  8. Bankrupt On Selling Bankrupt On Selling

Lol I didnt ask to hold it he just handed it to me =P idk how much it was but i think it was alot lol most ive had since was a ounce which i bought myself
  9. TheFamous1 TheFamous1

• Since: Mar 16, 2008
    If it's in a brick, it's not good weed. haha

Thats like mass produced stuff for quantity and not quality.
  10. potboy potboy

• Since: Jun 9, 2008
    I know i guy who smuggled 6000lbs of weed into boston like in '72 or something
  11. troublemaker420 troublemaker420

• Since: Mar 2, 2004
    Yes, I've seen/held bricks of weed before. Believe me though when I say holding a brick of compressed mexican weed doesn't hold a candle to the sense of sqatisfaction knowing there a QP of KB in your freezer. That puts a bigger smile on MY face!!
    3 people like this.
  12. Meursault Meursault

• Since: Feb 5, 2007
    Really, now? Taking your fourteen years of age into consideration from the other post, I somehow think you're trying to brag about a nonexistent event. I'd like to know how your "guy" managed to do that smoothly over the border if this is true.

The most I've ever seen is a quarter pound at one point in my life. I live in Canada, so I'm lucky enough to never have had to get weed from a dealer who gets brickweed. :bananaride:
  13. troublemaker420 troublemaker420

• Since: Mar 2, 2004
    Its not really that hard to believe....I often associate wioth smokers of all ages, and some have some amazing stories to tell. Considering how different things were in the 70's from today, I don't have a hard time buying it. I mean, I've watched documnetaries where they have stated that places like Miami, people ROUTINELY recieved 100's of lbs at a time via the ports, and then distributed across the US. It was so commonplace, people were literlally unloaidng bricks upon bricks in broad daylight. Once people realized how easy it was, many turned to cocaine instead. Watch the movie Cocoaine Cowboys someday and you'll see exactly what I am talking about....a few hundred lbs of weed wasn't all that impresiive of an mount back then if you were a decent mover and shaker
  14. O High O O High O

• Since: Oct 18, 2007
    Yeah, I've held a brick before. About the length and width of a real brick, but only about an inch and a half tall. That shit was straight out of Mexico. My buddy went down to Texas and picked up ten or so of them.
    2 people like this.
  15. Bankrupt On Selling Bankrupt On Selling

The one i saw/held was probly about the size of a regular brick to maybe a little bigger
  16. Jake Jake

• Since: Jul 31, 2005
    I've never held a brick, but I've seen my middies dealer big bag before, it looked a lot like a brick. I've also seen this giant, giant sack of multiple ounces of KB in it. I touched that bag, man, but I didn't get to hold it.
    1 people like this.
  17. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    • Since: Aug 27, 2004
    If it's in a brick, chances are it's not high quality weed. Forty years ago, all we saw was bricked weed (approximate pounds or kilos) from Mexico. I saw a stack of 4,000 one-pound "mini-bricks" back in the 70s in Kent, Ohio.
  18. SpiralArchitect SpiralArchitect

• The Cosmic Chronic
    • Since: Dec 26, 2006
    I've seen a 'brick' of weed on more than a few occasions. It's a common method for usually packaging low quality marijuana for distribution.

They asked,
    "Do you want some? You can sample a smoke if you'd like..."

I said,
    "No thanks. I wouldn't smoke that ish if you paid me!" :laugh:
    1 people like this.
  19. Noobtastic Noobtastic

• Since: Jun 2, 2008
    Lol, my bad. :angel:
  20. gabriel420 gabriel420

• Since: Dec 5, 2006
    I used to cop Ps and those were almost always one huge bud.
    But at my boys house once when we were all havin mad money we were playing catch with a 5lb brick. Then it got stuck for a sec in a tree over my boys head and almost hit him when it fell out. True story lol.