Brown/orange marijuana strains?

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by Subtle_Tekneeq, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Subtle_Tekneeq Subtle_Tekneeq

• Since: Feb 21, 2008
    Got some brown marijuana from a close friend of my girlfriend who is Jamaican . . . .

I'm in NYC by the way -- not sure if Jamaican weed is more likely to be around here. I would guess yes.

Anyway, it smells very natural & very strong.. the taste is not really felt on the tongue so much, but when you inhale the throat gets a burning sensation. Not all weed does this.

The after taste is sweet. It hits the body first (pretty intensely), but then gives a mental high.

OK, so I've heard in Jamaica the marijuana can be brown and is usually the shit & not just brick weed. Then, I hear it's simply shit, pissed on, sprayed, etc.

What are your thoughts on this? Because honestly I'm a little worried but don't give a shit because it's medicine for me anyway. I'm thinking it's really good reggies. Possibly a Jamaican strain. Smells very natural & thats what counts most I guess? :)

Peace!
  2. Subtle_Tekneeq Subtle_Tekneeq

• Since: Feb 21, 2008
    It appears some of the nugs turned out either white, yellow, or orange on the inside... but others are very dark green + pretty bright orange hairs.

Well, nonetheless this stuff is good for the amount I paid.

Want any photos?

Any comments? Would be useful.

Peace.
  3. cj117 cj117

• Surfer Monkey
    • Since: Oct 28, 2007
    Photos of a stash are always welcome... but I don't know if this is the right forum for this topic.
    Tits!
  4. Plainsman1963 Plainsman1963

• Since: Jul 19, 2002
    Seems like jus the smell of dem budz alone will get you fu**'d up. Can you really tell the difference between that and a sac of "legal buds" though?
  5. KitLeHunn KitLeHunn

• Since: Apr 9, 2008
    pics?
  6. o_t00high_o o_t00high_o

• Since: Aug 21, 2008
    I want pics just because I like looking at others people stashes.
  7. dirtbomb dirtbomb

• Hippie
    • Since: Sep 1, 2008
    I had some brown weed about two weeks ago.
    Tasted like Pine Sol with a hint of WD-40. Got me fubar'd!
    Very strong inclination to say it must have been mostly Indica, because it gave me total couch lock.
  8. GREENFOODGAMES GREENFOODGAMES

• I LOVE WEED
    • Since: Aug 4, 2008
    Sounds like shit I used to get called chocolate thai, but that was years ago
    looked like shit weed but was good
  9. Noobtastic Noobtastic

• Since: Jun 2, 2008
    I don't think shitty weed is that commonplace in jamaica, with so many people who smoke good shit there I'd imagine anyone with a bad harvest would be pushed out of the market by all the skunk as in a legitimate market.
  10. troublemaker420 troublemaker420

• Since: Mar 2, 2004
    WHAT?!!??! I guess I have no clue as to the point you are trying to make with this post, if any :confused: