Brown Resin

Discussion in 'The 420 Lounge' started by Withdraws, Apr 23, 2007.

1. Withdraws Withdraws

• Since: Apr 23, 2007
    I am new to the forum and have a quick question(sorry if this the wrong place for this thread.) Anyway, my supply got popped and I have been herbless for about a week now so I have resorted to scrappig my pices. Now I have a metal pipe that has been around forever but when I scraped it all the resin had a dark brown tone. I am kinda a hypo so I was wondering if anyone could tell me if this shit is smokeable?
  2. SpliffMan420 SpliffMan420

• Since: Apr 19, 2007
    Its smokeable just not a very nice smoke at all and maybe a little unheathly.
  3. da sAUCE! da sAUCE!

• Banned
    • Since: Oct 8, 2006
    yeah pipe "resin" is more tar than anything else. it contains cannabinoids that WILL get you somewhat high but that tar is really bad to smoke. it's like smoking the dirty shit produced by smnoking something else.
  4. maxilion maxilion

• Since: Apr 13, 2006
    I remember TM42 posting an article from erowid or something that said resin has more THC per the same amount of marijuana
  5. gabriel420 gabriel420

• Since: Dec 5, 2006
    wasnt theresome test in labs that showed resin was actually more concentrated THC than herb?
  6. SpiralArchitect SpiralArchitect

• The Cosmic Chronic
    • Since: Dec 26, 2006
    Yes. Their are varying amounts of THC inside of pipe 'resin'. It can contain concentrated amounts of THC, but I assume if it was an old metal pipe it would've degraded very much so.

It also contains alot of junk i.e. slober, food, nasty shit, and um oh yeah tar.

You can smoke it and you will get high. But do you really want to smoke that nasty shizz? :(
  7. B - Unit B - Unit

• Since: Feb 4, 2006
    yo smoke it, but get a drink and a snack ready cause your not gonna enjoy the taste. I think youll catch a nice buzz, but maybe just a headache. ;)
  8. smokeymcchronic smokeymcchronic

• Since: Jan 1, 2007
    There's nothing wrong with smoking some resin when your out. :shrug: But I'm sure the brown stuff will taste...peculiar.
  9. keithborg keithborg

• Since: Mar 27, 2007
    We call 'em Ratturds here in Alaska. Yeah, it tastes like shit, is a bitch to deal with (makes a huge mess) and well get you through times of no weed. I get real good and high on a good scraping. But I do hate having to do so. Lungs wise, fuck it we're putting stuff in our lungs we shouldn't anyway so what the hell. I send you all a letter from the iron lung ward.:D
  10. SpiralArchitect SpiralArchitect

• The Cosmic Chronic
    Ah, nothing like smoking a big fat bowl of ratturds!

:kakapoke:
  11. da sAUCE! da sAUCE!

• Banned
    • Since: Oct 8, 2006
    gag...I rather smoke some tasty homegrown danknugz.

:afro:
  12. Tewks44 Tewks44

• Since: Apr 22, 2006
    if you wanna smoke resin i've found the best way is to clean ur pipe with isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol) and then once ur pipe is cleaned, let the alcohol dissolve and you will essentially have resin left over, plus your pipe will be clean. this way you will insure that you are getting close too 100% of the resin from ur pipe smoked.
  13. SpiralArchitect SpiralArchitect

• The Cosmic Chronic
    ^

:vomit:

If you mix a bunch of resin with rubbing alcohol and then let it evaporate, 'dissolve', you will be left with the same thing ; pipe resin/tar. You basically just got it wet then let it dry again. If anything it'll be 10x harsher. I wouldn't recommend smoking it.

C'mon now are we stoners or crackheads? Just wait until you can find some bud man. Relish your next high. ;)

I just made some Iso Hash a minute ago of some trims and stems. Turned out really good, I had a lot of stuff so I got a good amount of it. :)
  14. gabriel420 gabriel420

• Since: Dec 5, 2006
    nothin wrong with smoking resin man. I do it at night usually because I enjoy the high as i'm falling aseep. i get a couchlock, really sleepy high. taste ain't that bad as long its nice n gooey.
  15. 90minuteIPA 90minuteIPA

• Subscriber
    • Since: Apr 27, 2006
    "Big bowl of raisin bran, big bowl of resin man!"

Nothing wrong with ye ol scrapables. It's nasty shit but will get you through. Prepare to be burnt (and covered in a black, ill-smelling, tar-like goop. Shit gets everywhere and is a bitch to clean).
  16. StonedToTheBone StonedToTheBone

• Since: Jul 23, 2006
    Why would you smoke that shit man?
    That just not what its about, go find a dealer...
    The "high" you'll get from the resin is due to toluene and benzene, and maybe TRACE amounts of THC.
    You don't wanna be getting high off toluene
  17. 90minuteIPA 90minuteIPA

• Subscriber
    • Since: Apr 27, 2006
    Hmmm, maybe because weed isn't always readily available for everyone.
    Obviously it's not always as easy as to just "go find a dealer".