Budbuddy.biz

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by mikeMarek, Jun 6, 2009.

1. mikeMarek mikeMarek

• Since: Nov 8, 2008
    Anyone ever order from budbuddy.biz? I'm thinking of trying it out - they seem to have a lot of good products at good prices.

budbuddy.biz
  2. potboy potboy

• Since: Jun 9, 2008
    yeah but you have to live in canada and have medical card.
  3. mikeMarek mikeMarek

I do live in Canada, but I don't think you need a medical card.
  4. potboy potboy

then i guess you can order from them! :D
  5. mikeMarek mikeMarek

Awsome! But has really no one ordered from them? I just wanna check because I don't feel safe sending $300 for an ounce from a guy I don't know. And if he does steal my money, what am I going to do? Call the police? "Hey I sent this guy money so I could buy weed but he took it from me!"
  6. homemadebubbler homemadebubbler

• Always bubblin'
    • Since: Jun 2, 2005
    Thats crazy. They have some crazy cool products. MOM sites tend to go south pretty quickly though (although canada is a little different then the states...)
  7. potboy potboy

If you dont trust it then dont buy 300 bucks worth on ur first try. Just buy a smaller amount so you don't have to gamble so much.
    1 people like this.
  8. TomTheBudToker TomTheBudToker

• Since: Oct 28, 2009
    STAY AWAY from BudBuddy.biz

BudBuddy.biz USED TO BE a credible MOM source but HE HAS TURNED SCAM. STAY AWAY FROM BUDBUDDY.BIZ AT ALL COSTS. YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF 100% IF YOU ORDER FROM HIM. STAY AWAY.

Peace.
  9. oseola oseola

• Since: Nov 15, 2011
    heh

does anyone know if ordering from bud buddy works????
  10. the_chosen_bud the_chosen_bud

• Since: May 11, 2009
    you would be better off buying weed from someone who sells weed
  11. sissy11 sissy11

• Since: Nov 19, 2011
    Total rip off no matter how you send

Both budbuddy and expressbud are the same rip off site . Just look at the simulataries of the sites . Anyway I tried them both and received nothing . I did get a response from budbuddy and gave me the excuse that post office workers are stealing the money in envelopes . Yea right . I have sent over 500 hockey cards through the mail and not one never ever receieved there cards and now I got 2 people saying they never received an envelope which was printed with there addy and taped on the envelope . I hate thieves and here is my advised , lets shut down these thieves and it doesnt matter what the product is . A thief is a thief so I have 2 susjestions for those that were ripped off .
    1 - Do what I am going to do and that is next time your dog shits take a sample and mix it with some canadian tire money and seal it in such a way that it dont stink and when these theives open there mail and expect to have " free money " they will have there hands full 0f shit . Use your imiganation the way you think they will open there shit mail .
    2 - Send an anomous letter to the rcmp of these thieves .

Think about it . No wonder they dont get busted is because they dont send any pot is more like a paramid scheme .