buying a new piece

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Criminal97, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Criminal97 Criminal97

• Since: Aug 21, 2012
    so this would be my first piece from a head shop(northern lights or vibrations)(i live in massachusettes by the way most likely the ct stores tho)

ive heard great things about vaporizers(save weed/great highs) and my friend is going to one of those stores with me and gonna by me a new piece and i was wondering if anyone had any recomendations but keep in mind it has to be from one of those 2 head shops

Requirments:
    Small (i need a portable one that is a must have)
    battery powered is a also a must
    he is paying $50 for it (he broke my last bowl one that i let him keep with him and use)
    and i can get anyware from 35-50 dollers more so final price CANNOT be over $100

any information would be great
  2. gman0179 gman0179

• Since: Apr 17, 2012
    Sounds like the perfect thing would be a magic flight launch box. Not sure If they have them in head shops but t look it up on the internet if u wanna check it out more
  3. jluciano420 jluciano420

• Since: Mar 29, 2009
    Do a little research first, you don't wanna spend your money on crap. From what your looking for I would recommend the MFLB too. I haven't seen them in too many headshops but check out their site and get all the data you'll need. Vapeworld.com is a good spot to check out what's out there and you get reviews on most models. ( "10-off-12" should get you 10% off at Vapeworld.com) I shack down to East Providence (Ethnic Concepts) and get hardware there. (30 mins vs 2 hrs for me)
  4. Waldy Waldy

• Since: Feb 14, 2011
    Call both head-shops ahead of time to see what they have in stock. The only good portable vape that goes for around $100, that I know of, is the MFLB and that comes to around $120.