Buying my first glass pipe - Help!

Discussion in 'Hand Pipes' started by jason7308, Jan 22, 2008.

1. jason7308 jason7308

• Since: Jan 22, 2008
    Hello People,

OK, I've finally decided to buy my first pipe. I'm looking at a 4" glass spoon, with a 2"-2.5" bowl. The problem is, I would prefer to buy one online because there are no headshops here at school (I really don't want to make the trek to Toronto). Compounding the problem, I don't know anyone who has bought a glass pipe online, so I have no idea which sites are reputable. I'm looking to spend approx. $40 CAD (give or take a little), and I want a quality piece which preferably comes with a glass filter.

This is one pipe that looks really good, but I can't seem to register on the site, and they haven't answered my email...

Glass Pipes, Glass Spoons, Glass Bongs, Glass Bubblers, Glass Waterpipes, Pollen Press - WongBong.com

I would prefer to buy from within Canada, and does anyone have any comments/suggestions regarding wongbong or any other online retailer? Any help is greatly appreciated!!
  2. Tenderlungs Tenderlungs

• Since: Jul 23, 2006
    I know art-pipes.com is reliable as I have ordered from them a couple of times in the past.
  3. jason7308 jason7308

• Since: Jan 22, 2008
    Thanks for the referral, but I would prefer a website that accepts visa as a method of payment. That place did have good selection and reasonable prices though!
  4. Turkey_Tuesday Turkey_Tuesday

• Since: Oct 29, 2007
    I haven't personally bought a pipe online but I have had friends who have bought from the below website and they got there stuff ok I would suggest a red eye pipe I own at least 3 red eye pieces they have a very high quality with a price that isn't too harsh at all, best of all the site is Canadian which would probably lower the cost to ship to you, screens are not included unfortunately.

Take a look and tell us what you decide.
    planetarypride.com/cat34_1.htm
    EDIT: she takes visa too ;)
  5. M U X S T I C K Y M U X S T I C K Y

• Since: Feb 13, 2008
    Hit up a head shop bro you get so much more selection. Also here are a few tips to buying a pipe.

-If the pipe changes color and you want to know what it looks like when it resins up, put the pipe on a black t-shirt and look at it.

-Make sure the bowl is a good size for you and depending on how much you like to smoke a one sitting or else get a larger bowl for group smoke downs.

-The hole that connect the pipe and the bowl make sure it isn't to big this can be a problem and might suck your weed out of the bowl with it's close to cash.

Hope I helped and buy a stellar pipe. :D
    1 people like this.
  6. GiniRoo GiniRoo

• Since: Feb 9, 2008
    =) Fantastic