Buying online?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by ♠Black Smoke♠, Nov 17, 2009.

1. ♠Black Smoke♠ ♠Black Smoke♠

• Since: Aug 28, 2009
    Okay, first time posting, read the forums and really like this place. :)

Not sure if this is the right place, but recently while at the gas station I saw that you could get like visa gift cards? or something along those lines? Could those be used to purchase stuff online? (don't have a credit card of my own, and no way rents would let me use theirs) If so do you put them in just like a normal credit card?

& What are some good online trusted & safe sites that I could order from?
  2. 5drive 5drive

• Slacker
    • Since: Jul 31, 2006
    Welcome to the forum Black Smoke. If you'll google Visa gift card you should find the info you're looking for. It works as a Debit card, so a site that accepts Visa Debit should take it.

It would help to know what you're interested in buying.
  3. homemadebubbler homemadebubbler

• Always bubblin'
    • Since: Jun 2, 2005
    Be careful with some cards. I got a walmart Visa card to make a purchase from a Canadian company, and I came to find out the card is only good within the US.

If your looking for pipes and such, everyonedoesit and grasscity and both ligit sites with decent prodo pipes...
    1 people like this.
  4. ♠Black Smoke♠ ♠Black Smoke♠

• Since: Aug 28, 2009
    Alright, thanks for the info, i'm still a little iffy about it and iff i want to do it.
  5. OldTimeToker OldTimeToker

• Since: Nov 13, 2009
    I would just get a pre-paid credit card from your local CVS (or any store of that type). With those you can buy online or in person, and you can buy from anywhere it doesnt matter.

Source: I used to use them all the time to buy paraphernalia online, so it wouldn't show up on my real credit card bill.
  6. youngblood00 youngblood00

• Since: Nov 26, 2010
    gogopipes is the best site for bongs because theyre cheap and low shipping