Buying weed online

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by Valentina Pasion, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Valentina Pasion Valentina Pasion

• Since: Apr 13, 2012
    How many of you have bought a little something from legalherbs.com? Is it legit?
  2. Keith Keith

• Discouraged
    • Since: Oct 26, 2000
    Nope.
  3. lonelyjimmyg lonelyjimmyg

• Since: Apr 16, 2012
    How can you say they are not legitimate? Have you researched the company or do you just work for a competitor?? This is addressed to Keith...
  4. Keith Keith

• Discouraged
    I do volunteer work for a competitor. It's called real cannabis.
  5. lonelyjimmyg lonelyjimmyg

What about those of us who aren't fortunate to live in a state that has medical marijuana laws(like NY)? What would your reply be then??
  6. Keith Keith

• Discouraged
    legalherbs.com doesn't sell real herb legally, dude. It's the synthetic crap.

Your move.
  7. lonelyjimmyg lonelyjimmyg

Please don't act like a politician.... Would you please answer the question I asked?
  8. Keith Keith

• Discouraged
    Only because you said please...

Legalherbs.com does not sell real herbs legally. It's K2, spice, whatever the hell you want to call it. I also live in a state that does not have medical marijuana available, and like most of us have been doing for decades, I purchase it illegally from people that I know. It ain't right, IMO, but it is what it is until cannabis is rightfully legalized.

And I don't exactly appreciate being told I'm acting like a politician, considering I didn't dance around the issue but instead provided a legitimate response. It's more politican-like to ignore the facts presented to them and continue asking questions that have already been answered.

There's the elaborate version of what my initial reply was. If you still don't believe me, then go to legalherbs.com and buy some for yourself.

Actually, upon going to the website, it isn't even there anymore, so this entire thread is moot. Not to mention it was posted in Introductions, where it doesn't belong at all.
  9. lonelyjimmyg lonelyjimmyg

Look at the top of the page bro; there's a link to legalbuds.com (not legalherbs.com):fencers:and it's legalherbs.org.... Hope you don't take offense @ this but there site is there cuz I just went and checked:wave:

Would you tell me which competitor you volunteer for so that I might do some comparisons?? Thanks.....:poke::bong:
  10. Keith Keith

• Discouraged
    Okay... either you don't get it, or you're a blatant representative of legalherbs.org/legalbuds.com, so let me spell it out for you:

I don't smoke that crap. Tried it, hated it. Most people here will agree with me that it doesn't hold a candle to the real thing. The "competitor that I do volunteer work for" line was a hyperbole for the fact that I smoke real marijuana, not synthetic marijuana. These websites sell synthetic marijuana, not real marijuana. Fake buds. Legal because they are fake. Fake.
  11. AngelHeart AngelHeart

• Since: Nov 8, 2010
    NY does not have medical marijuana laws.
  12. lonelyjimmyg lonelyjimmyg

Sorry for the mistake AngelHeart :silly: I know that legalbuds.com and legalherbs.org don't sell marijuana... All I asked was if legalbuds.com was a reputable site that wouldn't rip you off:doh:..... and Keith attempts to jump down my throat (and no, you did not answer the question I asked Keith, you gave an opinion.... :nono::nono:)
  13. lonelyjimmyg lonelyjimmyg

And no, Keith, I don't work for either one I just don't have access to the real thing right now :help::huh:
  14. Keith Keith

• Discouraged
    There's no substitute, bro. Sorry to hear you don't have access though, hope your luck turns around soon!