buying zig zags?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories' started by chronic12345, Jan 11, 2009.

1. chronic12345 chronic12345

• Since: Oct 29, 2008
    I am thinking about buying some zig zags or other rolling papers.
    ive smoked lots of jays before, but never made my own (except using peeled off gum paper a couple times)

how much are in a pack and how much is one pack?
    and are they sold at every gas station?
  2. Everlong2019 Everlong2019

• Since: Aug 25, 2008
    you should be able to get zig zags at any gas station, if not then some other form of rolling paper however at the local CVS they wont sell rolling papers to you unless you buy tobacco with it...it's pretty stupid but whatever. Either way, their are something like 35-50 in each pack and they are only like 2 bucks. Happy rolling!
  3. rich420 rich420

• Since: Oct 4, 2006
    You can get zig zags at almost every gas station and liquor store. Im not sure on the correct price, somewhere between $2-3 I believe. Im sure someone will post back with a price.
  4. homemadebubbler homemadebubbler

• Always bubblin'
    • Since: Jun 2, 2005
    Theres usually around 24-36 papers in a pack for .69-1.50. Most shady gas stations/pharmacies have papers... I personally like easy winder double wides. Roll some fat joints...
  5. pkster8235 pkster8235

• Lazy Dancer
    • Since: Jun 27, 2007
    I get 100 zig zags for $1.25-ish. They are just your classic corner cut zig zags.. easy to roll with and they burn nice and slow. Almost all gas stations, corner stops and smoke shops have them. Very easy to find and cheap too.
  6. Up In Smoke Up In Smoke

• Since:
    Zig Zags are abundant everywhere.

Gas Stations,
    Grocery stores,
    Convenience stores etc.

If you are buying the standard Zig Zag (Cut Corners), they come in packs of 100 and retail for one dollar in Canada.

Funny story, my friend went into to buy his very first pack of zig zags, asked the chinese clerk for a "pack of zig zags"

the clerk replied with "White or Blue?" ..... very clearly....

My friend said, also very clearly, "No, Its for TOBACCO"

I wonder what was going on in his mind?
  7. chronic12345 chronic12345

• Since: Oct 29, 2008
    alright, thanks guys

sucks, i gotta find somebody though, cuz im a minor..
    i dont really know any tokers over 18
  8. Equilibrium Equilibrium

• Cranched Scanner
    • Since: Feb 3, 2006
    When i bought my first pack it was like "white or blue"

i was like sweet blue papers! i was all dissapointed when i opened the pack and it was just white papers in a blue pack.lol.that was a long time ago i think i was like 13-14
    1 people like this.
  9. Jobes Jobes

• Since: Mar 4, 2008
    Damn i wish zig-zags were more abundant here. i can only get them from our headshop or tobacco store. All the gas stations around here have JOBS, jokers or some shitty flavored kind. 1.5 JOBS are usually what i roll with. there like ~2$ for i think 30.

And even if you are a minor i would just give it a try sometime. Just look for the gas stations that seem a little shaddy and go when no one else is in the store and just act confident enough for the clerk to not suspect you as a minor and they sometimes wont card you. It has worked for me quite often in the past
  10. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    • Since: Aug 27, 2004
    Zig-Zags come in packets of 32 papers. You can buy a carton of 24 of them from rollingpaperwarehouse.com for $35.85, bringing the cost to around a buck and a half per pack.
  11. joshpackr joshpackr

• Since: Aug 4, 2007
    Zig-Zags can be obtained around here at most any convenience store or anywhere that sells tobacco products. I've been using zig zags all the time lately because they sell them buy one pack get one free for .99 at the gas station down the road.

I prefer JOB 1.5 but they are well over 2.00 a pack most places so as long as zig zags are more economical I'll keep using them.
  12. Phylter Phylter

• Since: Feb 19, 2009
    I'll just add my bit, I suppose. My social circle tends to roll joints almost exclusively, most of us just prefer it. I'm usually stuck picking them up, but whatever. We buy the cut-corner 100-packs, they cost...Just under two or three bucks, I think. Nothing to really have to worry about, a hundred papers will last you a while, so a couple bucks is good. Should add that this is in Canada, don't know if that'd affect price.

Umm...For clarity, I suppose I'll add that $2.50 for the pack of 100 comes to 2.5c per paper, if you want to compare them that way.
  13. xchoicex xchoicex

• Since: Jan 23, 2009
    there is also those transparents papers ... their pretty cool sometimes...
    i always use zig zag... although i heard rizzle + is better... comment plz?
  14. dirtbomb dirtbomb

• Hippie
    • Since: Sep 1, 2008
    Zig Zags are fine, as long as you avoid the free-burning ones.
    Rizla is the same story. The blues are fine for weed, the reds aren't.
    Hempire, or any of the other re-packagings of Miquel Costas Pure Hemp papers are the best in my opinion.
  15. WATERMELONBLUNT WATERMELONBLUNT

• Since: Jan 7, 2008
    Im lucky. they sell the 32 packs here buy one get one free and there $2 each... So you could buy 4 packs = 128 papers for $4.
    Thats like 4 cents a J. :hail:
  16. MrIMStoned MrIMStoned

• |BIG BROTHER|
    • Since: Mar 17, 2002
    [IMG]

You get these, 100 papers for 99 cents plus tax. That's $1.12 in Ontario.
    1 people like this.
  17. sk8punk13 sk8punk13

• Since: Jan 2, 2009
    i use joker true hemp papres they roll better and dont tast like shit
  18. WATERMELONBLUNT WATERMELONBLUNT

• Since: Jan 7, 2008
    yeah i smoked a couple rizla red joints today and I regret it. They suck.
  19. Curran908 Curran908

• Since: Jul 5, 2009
    can you get carded for buying zig zags cause ive never smoked a joint before and have always wanted to try rolling my own one
  20. homemadebubbler homemadebubbler

• Always bubblin'
    • Since: Jun 2, 2005
    Yes you can get carder. Hell depending on how old you are/look you probably will. Worse case scenario, you say you left your ID at home and you walk out... If that fails find someone of age to buy them for you. Friends, siblings, strangers...